Reviews for Water
hockey.helmets.forever chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awwwwwwww how cute. :D
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ah the joy of childbirth, something I'm thankful that I have not done yet and will not do in the near future. I love the whole story. I thought that The Vegas Inn needed a little something, this was the perfect little something. Wonderful smitchie, honest.
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww, this was absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much the characters has actually changed since the beginning of the Vegas Inn. You're an amazing writer!

Sorry this review isn't longer. ;) ~ 'hannah
Moliver chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awwww. It was sweet.

I want them to have the son now! :P

haha. I love fluff, you know that ;)

Great job. :D

xox
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Haha that was cool. I don't think I could ever write about a pregnancy (Perfect Little Pieces doesn't count cus she had an abortion haha) even though both my parents deliver babies x) I hear a lot of baby talk around my house lol. Since you said you like long reviews, I'm gonna try to make this really long :D Umm... Mitchie and Shane can always have another wedding if they want, redo their vows and whatnot. Hmm, I really don't know how to make this longer x) I'm really distracted right now, sorry :\ Anyways, you're a great writer, blah blah blah, I can't wait to see the story with Sandy! :D *~jb~*
soccerchickforever chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aww, I liked this. :)

They had another little girl! how cute. :)

I was excited to see a new smitchie story by you because well I like how you write. You did a really good job by the way.

I love that name!

I can't wait to see a colab between you and Sandy! Ahh, I'm excited now! Will it be for CR also? or not? Either way, with both of you teaming up I know it will be good. :)

-nat
Cause in the daylight-x chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
awwww :) they have two children now :D so cute. When I read the summary for this oneshot, my guess was that Mitchie was gonna have a baby and I was right :) I enjoyed reading the actual story The Vegas Inn and this oneshot. Really, where did that blonde hair come from? haha. Can't wait for this collaboration you mentioned with Sandy :D it's probably going to be really great!