Reviews for He is Mine
Grimmjaw-06 chapter 6 . 1/3
We were so close to having a healthy relationship...
So close...
SO FUKING CLOSE!
Aakasha chapter 10 . 10/31/2020
i was listening to an station on my pandora and some songs came on that put in the mood for some bleach fics so i went looking through my favorited ones. this was fun to re read, for im pretty sure at least the third time. thanks for such a fun story! 3
Max83748261 chapter 10 . 7/14/2020
How come you didn't show Toshiro fucking Ichigo?
IShallBeUnNamed chapter 10 . 8/9/2018
Kawaii!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2017
I was all happy about them having sex but you tricked me and skipped the kinky steamy sex
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2017
Why toshiro pls just stopping hurting this precious being
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Poor Ichigo he fucking cried my 1st favorite is Toshiro but Ichigo cried like WHAT THE FUCK TOSHIRO!
SpicyMince96 chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
HAHA love the idea of Renji and Shuhei in a relationship this made me chuckle, it's nice to see Toshiro actually stop to think about things, but he better hurry up or it will be too late!
SpicyMince96 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Ohhhhhhh the jealousy is seeping in! I love it xD
SpicyMince96 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Very good for your first ever lemon! Love these two together and I'm enjoying where the relationship is going just now!
SpicyMince96 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I both love and hate this for different reasons, love the fact Ichigo is so in love and hate the fact Toshiro is so mean :( I hope he comes back around
Bs173 chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
The story is amazing! Really, it was a good read, oh tho I hoped I read about the smex scene in the last chapter OTL I loved jelous Toshiro, so adorable and cute! Oh and loved Hisagi's presence in the story as Toushiro's friend, always had! I don't know why I just feel like there should be something between the two :D Well done with this fic, I loved it.
Zoro'sgirl chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
I really like this chapter
Mandy0909 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Wow, very nice. I really enjoyed this. :D
Hana Verrier chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
toshi-chan is being a bitch, man! he so mean TT_TT