Reviews for Persona 4: Face Every Shadow
polarpwnage chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
Heh I saw what you did there with Izanagi "Relinquinshing Control" ME2 Harbringer reference?
polarpwnage chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Srlsy bro, u need a humor tag for this fic
polarpwnage chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Damn I noticed that the main characters have robotic predetermined lines and ignores what Seta says and then bam rank up social link. Its creepy like prologue of Fate/Extra with the NPC students
polarpwnage chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I love how you make everything seem like a conspiracy. How random information and unnatural out of character behaviors are engineered by the velvet room in order for the mc to be able to form and strength new bonds for the sole purpose of social links
seekerskull8692 chapter 42 . 8/26/2014
WHHHHYYYYY! T_T

And here I am waiting what would've happened if they saw Minato in Naoto's kidnapping arc during her memory flashback.
Oh well, thanks for writing a really good story.
I just wish that someone would be able to adopt this story and continue it for :(
Anyway, thanks again :)
OmegaUltima chapter 42 . 8/13/2014
Noooooo! :(

Is there any chance someone else might pick it up?
Madness Sings chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
So... FES and P4:FES are both gone.

Well! That sucks. Balls.

Oh well, forcing you to continue won't do any good.

I'll just... respect your decision, thank you for the fun ride and... wish you good luck and a fond farewell. Seems legit, yeah.
thenextgamer chapter 42 . 8/2/2014
Damnit. Just started this a few weeks ago too.

Ah well, I'll just silently stay in the corner and wish for someone with good grammar and detail to take over the story and finish it with these details. Thanks for making a wonderful fanfic! It was good while it lasted, but I really do hope that it comes by again.
saphren chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
It's a shame this story won't be completed. Thanks for the good story and giving us the conclusion of the story. All the best for the future!
Ramendan chapter 42 . 7/24/2014
watch?v-o9gf_soFBM
Jozern chapter 42 . 7/22/2014
Well that's a bummer. Was a good run while it lasted. Thank you for a good story so far.
Topomouse chapter 42 . 7/21/2014
I'm sorry this fic didn't actually work out in the end. Better luck for the next one!
SamJaz chapter 42 . 7/20/2014
Thanks man. It's been fun.

You know what? At the end of it all, I need to do the same. I need to admit that I'm done with FES myself. Thanks for ending it like this. Honestly. I need to do the same.
Sgt. Baker chapter 42 . 7/20/2014
Well...

If Casey doesn't mind, I'd like to put my side of this in as well.

Due to a combination of my social life becoming more encompassing and taking over time to do work on the story as well as losing a lot of motivation to do so thanks in part to a lot of what Casey already covered (also my writing style kind of clashed with some of the stuff SamJaz had laid down before me, no offense mate). I sort of lost all reason to keep up with the story and realized every time I tried to get back in that I had lost my steam and couldn't get it back.

I think it was mainly how railroaded I felt, being a ghost writer and all. I mean, Casey and I openly discussed what we wanted to see in each up-coming chapter and a little further, but like he said, the major plot beats were laid out and that didn't give him a whole lot of leg room and left me with even less.

That being said, I want to thank Casey for giving me this opportunity to write for him, it really helped me develop as a writer and made me realize how much I like working as a team when it comes to creative projects. And I want to thank everyone at Fandom Flux for understanding that I needed a break.

I can confirm everything here was Casey's original plot (save the earlier intrusion of Teddie in the real world and making Yukiko more open about her feelings towards Chie). And I want to thank him again for keeping me grounded when I stated spit-balling my more...eccentric plot points.

I realized I got the most enjoyment writing for this story when I was writing the Social Links, I've always been a big fan of character development so writing a whole bunch of dialogue and thinking up the scenarios for why the characters would open up to their leader was a blast. In all honesty I might end up writing a bunch of drabbles loosely based on what I would've done with their character arcs.

So in short, thanks for everything and sorry that we couldn't finish what he, and then we, started.
Undying Soul98 chapter 42 . 7/20/2014
Such a shame, you had some brilliant ideas planned. RIP Face Every Shadow.