Reviews for I'm Still Breathing
McKenzie chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Love it!
destinybond17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
By the Angel... You made me cry :'( It was so beautiful that I can't even... My heart broke... You are very talented, keep writing :)
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awesome. Good idea, well done.
Donavvin Nick chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love this! It took me a while to warm up to the song but once I did it went perfectly. Yay for songfics! 3

Donavvin
DarkQueenOfBlood chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Omg!That was sooooo Perfect...!
alicesakura chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
its so sad when magnus broke up with alec almost made me cry

such a nice story i keep reading it again and again
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
the possibility that magnus may leave alec, broke my heart, even just to think about it...when i read it in a fic, i get so sad T.T!

i wonder, how can this immortality/mortality issue is going to get fixed in TMI but i really, really, really, deep in my heart, hope that they stay together forever... (reipersecutoria getting soppy)

well, I'll better keep reading!
cryingangel chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
awwww you made me cry both with happyness and sadness. ive read some other stories you've written and they are really good!
yodawolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aw, that was beautiful. Really sweet. I loved it. I'm gonna go look through the rest of your stories now. :)
yaoilover665 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
holy shit i loved it!
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
aww! This was sweet.
AnarchyWarrioress chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was so...heartbreaking. I could feel my own heart breaking in my chest for Alec. Beautifully written, nearly drove me to tears, which is a pretty difficult feat. Such a well written one shot and brilliant characterization.
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is fantastic; easily the best songfic I've read in a long time.
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I felt so sorry for Alec and then at the end I was like "yay! they are back together!" ;)

Emily
Glitterology chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is so beautiful that I don't even... ;_; Really, heartbreaking, and beautiful, and... I love how you pictured them. Amazing drabble :_D