Reviews for Worst Field Trip Ever
china22096 chapter 1 . 7/31
I love this story.
Kalamantige chapter 30 . 3/31
This made me cry until the end of the chapter. I really feel sorry for Toph (T_T)"

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. Awesome fic though.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 11 . 3/12
Iroh ! Needs advice so she's going to the jasmine dragon
XaoOfTheMists chapter 30 . 6/4/2014
I have to ask this, where in the series does Aang have a lisp? Dammed if I can hear it.
EDD17SP chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Wow! Heck of a story! I think Toph seemed really OCC in a lot of it, but that didn't detract from it. Bravo!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Ive slowly been merging myself into the Tokka fandom but... Honestly, the story brought me back to reality a little bit.
I ADORE THEIR FRIENDSHIP! Seriously, Sokka and Toph make the best pair and I wouldnt want that taken away from them. Suki... Well, I ain't a huge fan, to be honest. A small piece inside of me is still a little crazy for Sokka and Toph being together when their older. I don't know. But, as I said, Ill always cherish their friendship and Sokka's stupidity to be some of the best stuff on the show.
My staying up for hours reading this I thought deserved a proper review.
Amazing story! Thank you for writing it! What a great story!
Jess chapter 30 . 6/20/2013
Wow. This was really the greatest ATLA fan story I've found to date. It flowed perfectly, and I felt as though I was sensing everything along with Toph. Each character was completely in context, while you still explored sides of them we hadn't seen in great depth during the show. Really I had this big revelation when you introduced Zuko for the first time in the story, that I had forgotten his true character as I was shamelessly transforming into a crazed Zuko fan girl. So I thank you for bringing me back from the brink of blindness to character, so to speak. To end this lengthy review, thank you for writing this, it was entirely in sync with the attitude and motion of the show, I was actually grinning the whole time reading this. (Except when Toph kissed Sokka, I was writhing in embarrassment for her!) Keep writing, you definitely have talent. c:
Fruipit chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
I know I Favourited this a couple of days ago, but looking back I think it deserves a review. I love this story. The characterisation and plot were astronomical. I think Toph was slightly OOC in the first few chapters, but it paved the way for all the emotional crap she had to deal with in the later chapters.

I strongly believe that she loved Sokka in this fic. I also think that she would have kissed him like she did. She isn't one for words, either. This entire plot works because of her attitude and actions. And Sokkas. I don't think Katara would have acted that way after learning what happened, but I also think that what she did was right.

It may seem like I'm complaining a lot, but rest assured, I didn't find a single aspect I didn't like. I loved all of it. You justified the characters actions, that is good enough for me.

I also want to mention how much I love your style. I live that you add the characters thoughts after each line of dialogue, and I love all the onomatopoeia you add. Not may stories do. Congrats, and I hope you write another like this, because, well, it was freaking awesome!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/26/2012
I read this and WOW that's a really great story no kidding not lying it was on e of the BEST fan fictions ive ever read. I would've liked it more if it had come out Tokka but then again the plot was perfect and I only feel that way because I'm Die hard Tokka. Good job though
chelmsford37 chapter 30 . 8/9/2012
I loved your use of sound effects in this story. It really added an immersion and emotion to the events.

And I was really moved by Toph's journey. She went through a lot and suffered, but she prevailed. And we as reader's, a lot of us can relate to her struggles.

This was such a moving story, as is, regardless of being a fanfiction. I loved your conclusion to Toph's journey, which we didn't really see in the show.

And I wanna give props to you personally as a writer. You are very involved with your fans. And your stories are more than entertainment, but have life lessons that can help people. I have a lot of respect for you as a person, though I don't know you personally. May you have strength to bear your trials, and continue to be a light to those you come in contact with.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
This is the cutest, sweetest story I have EVER read. At a few points I think Toph should have been a little meaner- just her regular personality, ahah- but other than that, this is the best story I have every read. That's not even an exaggeration; it was amazing!
Methe chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
This story has been hidden nicely from my previous readings somehow, great story author! Kinda bitter-sweet ending there and a very good coming of age story.

Well done on the almost entirely Toph POV, must have been trying to write in that style!
Orphen1427 chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
Great story , I read all of it in one long sitting and loved every moment. I'm about to start your other story. Thanks for a very wonderful time.
Bainaku chapter 30 . 1/29/2011
This was an absolute delight to read from start to finish. The characterization of everyone you mentioned was pretty bang on, and I was particularly delighted by the interaction between Toph and Iroh. Iroh fills my heart to bursting when I watch the show, and I didn't think it was possible for me to love him more - and then I read this and found myself proven wrong.

Thank you so much for this!
Metella chapter 29 . 1/11/2011
"Oh, great. More Spirits again. Hopefully one isn't stuck in his head."

That made me completely lol. He DID have her stuck in his head, it a way . . .

"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn." -C.S. Lewis