Reviews for Meditations on Life as a Candle Flame
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Beautiful sensitive story...thanks for sharing
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
nicely done. not really PWP, more a story about two people who love one another, who's love then creates life while everything else is falling apart. well done.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Beautiful and definitely not PWP. I neevr knew the Minbari called it "making life." Is that soemthing you coined, or did you read it somewhere? I don't ever remember Delenn mentioning it in an episode.

This was so sweet and...hopeful. Even in the clutches of war, there is still life to be made. Thank you for this lovely one shot.
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Niiiiiiiice. There's something very heady and instinctual in the way people will seek each other out when everything else is falling apart, and you tap into that so well here. I especially love the use of the present tense; it makes everything very immediate, very fresh, which is exactly right for this piece.

Love that he's learning to speak the language, and the first things he says to her is, "I love you." Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great story, but then again I always enjoy your stories.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is a beautiful analogy, wonderfully phrased and almost poetic in many places. A fantastic read, thank you.
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What a nicely written story. I especially liked the prologue and epilogue. And it is the most poetically written PWP I've ever read.