Reviews for New Earth
HealingRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2012

All in all, it was bad! the idea of the story is awsome... something that i would have loved to play with. But, the things that messed with me were, how childish everyone seem to be and how kiddy your writing could also be a kid yourself... but still everything seem to be so fast paced. The ending was like a slap in the face. You call a group of people "The Resistance" but don't explain why they are resisting. And another thing the people from the exploded Earth glady jumped on the band wagon of killing The Resistance? Like...its already not that many people. And our "DIPLOMATIC" soultion was to kill everyone? One last thing...What happened to the childern?...That is all

Not a Flame, I just wanted to give you a review from someone who has been on fanfiction for many years. Plus not every review is going to be a good one.

Danny Deans chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Excellent story i really enjoyed it and it would make a great movie in my opinion but it had nothing to do with the 2012 movie whatsoever only for the whole end-of-the-world scenario but other than that very imaginitive and very innovative and enjoyable i give it an 8 out of 10 hope to see more story's from you in the future.
ginmar chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Gosh damn it?

virginiagirl101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very interesting... and morbid, but that's just me :p. good job overall!1
Cha-CHIIIING chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
woah this was super long

i think you should seperate the chapters so its not all one huge mass of words

i liked this

it was different but good

and how come the president only took certain families?

i feel sorry for those other people... :(