Reviews for Wish of a Princess
sureshot9593 chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Finally, I've reached the end, and if I may say...WHY ARENT YOU WRITING NOVELS?! This is a well done story and a fun read, and I haven't even started on the sequels yet. Excellent work indeed.
sureshot9593 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I was going to save my second review for after the last chapter, but let me first say...that girl's dad is a creep! This really shows how well you've come to learn description, something I'm still somewhat grasping. Again, awesome story and moving on to the next chapter.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
The perfect ending to this most epic story. It all reminded me of something I might have liked to have written once again, and yet I still don't think I could have managed to write this as well and beautifully as you have. And no doubt the sequel is gonna be twice as brilliant, if not more.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
This chapter was quite refreshing and relaxing after so much drama and action. And it also sets up a bit for the sequel really nicely also. The bit at the end with them calling each other a family was so sweet.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
Wow! You really nailed down the description of the strength of a pure human heart in the showdown for both Myra and Arthur.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
Wow! What an epic chapter this was. I knew Arthur could heal Myra if he just willed the sword to do it. And the action was so awesome from everyone.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
I'm glad Arthur found his inner strength to use the sword right when it mattered, and now I anticipate more dramatic action from both of them.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
This chapter was a powerful one with powerful imagery all through it. It's helped to put me back in the mood for writing again.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
This chapter was rather frightening to read. And I hope this time all will go well in the battle.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
is there a sequel, story sounds a little incomplete
Darklight-phoenix chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
miracles can happen, and this is my fav scene in the movie, i shall continue reading the rest of this story
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Has Amos really returned now or is this just another of Morgan's tricks? I don't know. But it seems Myra is now sensing danger again.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
I can remember feeling as bad as Myra felt once, and I'm so glad Merlin forgave her and cheered her up and now maybe her and Arthur's relationship can grow better than before.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Oh my! I knew Morgan would come at just the worst of times. And I see how Myra has let herself get carried away with her newfound strength and magic. I really hope Arthur makes a good recovery soon, and that Myra also thinks a lot about what happened.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
I now see how Myra has changed a lot through her new discoveries. And I can now also understand why Arthur doesn't want her to be his guardian after her talk with Merlin who seems to understand everything, and I also hope he also knows what he is doing too.