Reviews for The Sercet Of Dairy Bakarl But Now We Found It OK?
Kevin chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Beautiful Absolutely stunning
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I...This is.. What..
IEezAsian chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Lol. This is the most weirdest story ever.

P.S. By weird, I mean funny.
Zukima-Chan Koolkatx chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved this, never before have I laughed so hard. If this was meant as a joke, it was absolutely amazing. If not, you should seriously write comedic stories (and remember to use a spell checker!). Again, awesome job!

BTW ignore Ninsune . He didn't stop to consider the fact that you might ACTUALLY be a kid. (Jerk)

_
Ninsune chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
WOW. awesome. I laughed, I cried, I farted, I gave anal birth to the anti-christ. I wish I could meet the BRAINLESS FUCKIN RETARD THAT WROTE THIS ATROCOTY! HIS IGNORENCE MUST BE GENETIC, FOR THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE COULD LEARN THE COLOSSAL STUPIDITY THAT WAS DISPLAYED HERE FOR ALL ON THE INTERNET, THE WINDOW TO THE PLANET TO SEE. BRAVO, DUMBASS. IT'S CALLED SPELLCHECK AND GOOGLE HAS ONE...ACTUALLY IT'S CALLED 3RD GRADE EDUCATION. TRY IT SOMETIME!
Dzho chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Amazing. Rocked me to tears. The character development and psychological insight rivals classic novels such as One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. The only con I can find about this story is that it ended way too soon - I am eager for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
What was this? Any specific plot? Please, use correct spelling and grammar. There are a few mistakes. Also, I don't really see a plot in this. Sure, Bakal found his diary, but is there anything else?