Reviews for Enter Name Here
YOhan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Confronting look into the 1st quarter quell
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is sad, and I like the fact that whoever is writing this knows about the effect they have on the people.

But there's only one thing I'm confused about, I don't get who the person is? Is it someone from the capitol picking out people for the Quarter Quell, is it someone from the district picking out people for the Quarter Quell and which quarter quell is it? 50th or 75th? (I doubt it's the 25th because the books gave little coverage about it so there's not much to write about)
ckrets chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved it.
Marshmallow Gurl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Was this from the 25th Hunger Games?

Anyway, ALL your HG fics are AWESOME. Depressing, but AWESOME.

Please keep writing them!
Martin chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Original concept, excellent writing, great story... but the last line is gratuitous and jarring, and really makes the whole thing just a little bit worse in my opinion.

Go for the understated, next time!
PiperElizabethMcLean chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was for one of the quarter quells, right? Where they had to pick the tributes. I wish I could read a book about that quell..

PEM

Ps. Well done
Horch chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, that was so deep. Great job, I loved it. Keep writing!
Marionettes chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was published a while ago and I just stumbled over it now in THG section Just wanted to remind you that you're a fantastic writer and I am in awe of your talent.

Marion
kc256 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awesome! So sad and nice and... sad. Why are you such a good writer? Great job!
Hi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Seriously?

can you stop beings so good at this? You're making me jealous
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh, how terrible. I guess only adults would have been allowed to vote for the tributes in the first Quarter Quell, hm? Otherwise it would have been too complicated. Imagine having to make this choice of picking blindly or with strategy in mind. I don't know what I would do in that position.

Anyhow, very interesting perspective of the 25th Hunger Games.
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved it! Especially the last line
Rex915 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Nice! Very intresting read. Hope to see more from you! _
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Like everything you write, touching and haunting. I don't have any concrit-it's too amazing for that.
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow ... that was excellent. At first I thought it was one of those "Submit Your Own Tribute," things but when I found out what it was, I marvelled over how original it was. I haven't seen many fics about the first Quell and this one shed some light onto how horrible it would have been to choose the kid who you're going to send to their death. I loved the style and the simplicity of the main character's thoughts. It was realistic how both the people she picked didn't go, and heartbreaking how the girl she chose randomly ended up having a limp. How one vote, made with no maliciousness or deliberate intent to kill, ended up (probably) ending this girl's life.

Something else sad was how Patrio probably got voted by a lot of people, just because he happens to be a little bit more well-off than the rest of them are. I can understand the protagonist's reasoning behind sending him, but he doesn't deserve to suffer more than any of the rest of them just because of the social class he was born into.

All in all, another excellent one-shot providing a glimpse into the horror of yet another one of the Capitol's unforgivable crimes. How do you ever come up with any of these ideas?