Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 19h
A really good start and seems to have all of the angsty elements that I look for. My only issue is I really don't understand how I have not read this one before. Still, better late than never!
Kksmum chapter 21 . 6/5
Great writing. Great story. Thank you.
Muffinmum chapter 24 . 5/15
I am seriously sleep deprived but it was so worth it, one of my favourite favourite fics, just brilliant! Thankyou very much x
Kelly457 chapter 17 . 5/4
Brilliantly and beautifully written.
Kelly457 chapter 2 . 5/4
FDM2 recced you. Now I know why...great writing!
jk chapter 18 . 3/26
the end of chapter 18? stuuuupid...there better be something really wrong with her...and its not just a reason for assward to be all..omg I thought I lost you...ill never let you go...cause seriously? fuck him...he was gonna marry TANWHORE
jk chapter 17 . 3/26
he must not have loved her as much as he said cause he had no problem fucking tanwhore and almost marrying the skank
myadryk89 chapter 24 . 2/10
Awesome. So original. It's the first time I read about surrogacy in a fanfic. What Bella did was brave, I know I woudn't be able to do something like that.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
Cecily chapter 24 . 2/9
And yet he still broke her heart. If he was so in love with Bella why was it so easy for him to be with other women? And will we ever get an outtake of him and Tanya's time in Italy and Forks?
Cecily chapter 22 . 2/9
What a dick, so he wanted her to be alone and sad while he was happily in Florence with Tanya?!
Cecily chapter 21 . 2/9
So are they also going to visit family friend Tanya? He did enjoy her a lot in Italy didn't he?
Cecily chapter 20 . 2/9
This is such a cop out. How is Edward cleared of all the guilt? Bella didn't know he loved her, whereas Edward knew damn well Bella loved him. He moved on rather quickly with Tanya, and was going to marry her. Unless he remained celibate for six years, all the fault lies with Edward.
Cecily chapter 18 . 2/9
Uh no. None of this is Bella's fault. This is all on Edward. What was Bella supposed to do when Edward told her he never said he loved her? Act like a deranged stalker?

Edward broke her so it was up to Edward to fix things.
Cecily chapter 17 . 2/9
Well I see Edward gets his cruel streak from Esme. She knew Bella was heartbroken about a Edward, yet she just raved about Tanya becoming her daughter, and Edward?! He just sickens me. He's been in love with Bella for so long, and yet he had no problem breaking her heart, having sex and almost marrying Tanya, and then belittling Bella when he thought she was pregnant with Jake's baby...I hope Bella finally wakes up and moves on from the Cullens. They are just toxic to her. A bunch of parasites that only ever take from her.
Cecily chapter 16 . 2/9
Bella is just pathetic. How can she still be under Edward's thrall? He didn't give a damn about her when he was away with other women.
4,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »