Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
sfspeedy chapter 21 . 10/24
This story was so beautiful. Thank you for your words.
Kayozm chapter 21 . 8/26
That was fabulousas I'm sure you're aware based on the number of favourites alone! Just wanted to say that I didn't really even notice your tense shiftsand I usually do if they're done badlybut thinking on the feeling of the storyI've read it all in 24 hours) I think they achieve exactly what you were intending.
Fran Masen chapter 24 . 8/12
Edward's mind made no sense at all.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 8/11
Im not sure how but I'm either just finding this story, or it's so long since I've read it I've forgotten. Reading on... :)
mytwilightaddiction chapter 24 . 7/22
Awesome story I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 24 . 7/18
Such a great story!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 21 . 6/28
This is a lovely, well written story that I will read again and again. From some of the reviews, however, I was expecting far more 'Tanya angst' (which I think should now be a noun on twific) than there actually was. I don't understand where some people come from with their reviews. A job well done I think and particularly well done for the different slant on the Alice illness (I can tell you have a soft spot for Jaspiuer and his character here was lovely). Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 6/27
A really good start and seems to have all of the angsty elements that I look for. My only issue is I really don't understand how I have not read this one before. Still, better late than never!
Kksmum chapter 21 . 6/5
Great writing. Great story. Thank you.
Muffinmum chapter 24 . 5/15
I am seriously sleep deprived but it was so worth it, one of my favourite favourite fics, just brilliant! Thankyou very much x
Kelly457 chapter 17 . 5/4
Brilliantly and beautifully written.
Kelly457 chapter 2 . 5/4
FDM2 recced you. Now I know why...great writing!
jk chapter 18 . 3/26
the end of chapter 18? stuuuupid...there better be something really wrong with her...and its not just a reason for assward to be all..omg I thought I lost you...ill never let you go...cause seriously? fuck him...he was gonna marry TANWHORE
jk chapter 17 . 3/26
he must not have loved her as much as he said cause he had no problem fucking tanwhore and almost marrying the skank
myadryk89 chapter 24 . 2/10
Awesome. So original. It's the first time I read about surrogacy in a fanfic. What Bella did was brave, I know I woudn't be able to do something like that.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
4,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »