Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/10
What a wonderful story, thank you for sharing.
wardlyman chapter 19 . 7/8
Honestly so Edward was heavily influenced to make a bad decision, are we done wit him saying sorry now? He was a teen, a kid, and if all the adults important to him tell him the same thing, GUESS what, he might just follow it, SHOCKING, i know.
wardlyman chapter 18 . 7/8
THEY WERE TEENAGERS and he influenced by his parents and friends to make a bad decision. The more you have these flashbacks of jake 'comforting' Bella, i puke.
wardlyman chapter 17 . 7/8
SO I geuss a teen can't be influenced by his parents and make a bad decision now? Just like Bella choosing to be a surrogate is a bad decision. She is young and this choice is irreversible now.
dormirais chapter 1 . 5/7
obviously i dont know whats going on but i hope this isnt one of those stories where bella just lies down and takes bullying spinelessly. 1 chapter in an im already ready to punch edward's jaw. he's going to have to do a lot to make up for how he treated her here!
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 5/6
This was brilliant. I read it in one go last night. So emotional, from start to finish. Written so well, even w/ now and then chapters [which had me confused at first]. Loved it. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Aislinn Massi chapter 24 . 4/17
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of this story, you are a wonderful storyteller and this one caught me from the beginning
This story is beautiful! Thank you so much for allowing its translation and share your talent with us. Greetings from (PerĂº )
Sofphs chapter 21 . 1/1
Thank you for giving Bella a bit of pride and not give in to her tender feelings for Edward. She had every right to feel angry before forgiveness.

I never doubt their sincere love for each other, but as we learn in real life there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with them.
Tan chapter 24 . 5/5/2019
I loved this story the first time I read it ages ago. Enjoyed reading it again.
helenemc chapter 21 . 4/28/2019
Thank you for an amazing story!
ileecasco chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
You're a wonderful storyteller! The story is perfect from beginning to end and I really enjoyed it! Thanks for give your permission to translate it :) Greetings from Argentina
NKubie chapter 24 . 8/2/2018
Lemons are yummmm!

Thanks again for sharing your talent!

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 23 . 8/2/2018
I really liked getting a look into the relationship of Rose and Emmett. I was a little confused by the last one because I thought Rose had decided in one of the earlier ones that she wasn't going to say that to him. Maybe that's part of why it's outtake?
NKubie chapter 22 . 8/2/2018
That certainly followed their pattern of misunderstanding
4,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »