Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Luvntwilight chapter 21 . 10/19
Absolutely loved this story!
The13thVasilisa chapter 21 . 7/24
This is the first time in years and years that I’ve stayed up to read through a whole fic in one night and now it’s 2.30am. Except it’s worse because it used to mean I’d be a little tired in seventh grade homeroom and now I have a job and a half I have to get up for. Fantastic writing. I really like the way you do dialogue, it feels very natural. I don’t think I’ve ever read any kind of romantic story with the female lead pregnant for most of it, and i don’t love contemplating pregnancy so I wasn’t expecting to enjoy at first. But you portrayed it very well i think.
Great job. :)
jdkata81 chapter 24 . 7/11
It was one of the best fic‘s I’ve ever read. It broke my heart, brought me to tears and made me laugh! Thank you for all the emotions.
Dollybigmomma chapter 9 . 7/11/2021
So, am I the only one who keeps thinking, "Do these people stop to brush their teeth after that sugary dairy before going to bed?"
kezcullen chapter 24 . 6/2/2021
some exquisite writing here...you have made me cry describing how it was.
kezcullen chapter 16 . 6/2/2021
this is a story with teeth! ı am lovıng ıt!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
This is a really beautiful story! Thank you for sharing
sue1zide chapter 19 . 1/31/2021
Jasper told Bella that she didn’t fight for her and Edward but with Edward telling Bella about her dad’s visit, I don’t think that he fought for her either.
sue1zide chapter 12 . 1/30/2021
I can’t even fathom what went on between those two to cause so much heartache.
grandmachix chapter 24 . 1/28/2021
He already cares for her, and she gave him her virginity. Three weeks from now he'll know if she regrets it.
I am very impressed with this story. Even 10 years ago your talent was apparent. Are you still writing? Will you ever do another E/B?
grandmachix chapter 23 . 1/28/2021
Rose was so devastated that she felt she didn't deserve Emmett's love if she couldn't give him a child. Emmett was hurt to think he was that shallow. Luckily, it only kept them apart for a few days.
grandmachix chapter 22 . 1/28/2021
Edward returned from Italy, saw Bella with Jacob and drew all the wrong conclusions.
grandmachix chapter 21 . 1/28/2021
They took it slow, but finally reached their goal. They are living together. He proposed; she accepted. The future looks bright.
grandmachix chapter 20 . 1/28/2021
Bella has grown up. She has made peace with Charlie and Jacob. She and Edward are building the bridge of trust and love. Together, they will begin healing wounds and confirming their need for each other.
grandmachix chapter 19 . 1/28/2021
Two weeks after the birth Edward is still with her; caring for her; silently loving her. Finally he tells her why he let her go. Then he professes his love.
4,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »