Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Tan chapter 24 . 5/5
I loved this story the first time I read it ages ago. Enjoyed reading it again.
helenemc chapter 21 . 4/28
Thank you for an amazing story!
ileecasco chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
You're a wonderful storyteller! The story is perfect from beginning to end and I really enjoyed it! Thanks for give your permission to translate it :) Greetings from Argentina
NKubie chapter 24 . 8/2/2018
Lemons are yummmm!

Thanks again for sharing your talent!

NKubie chapter 23 . 8/2/2018
I really liked getting a look into the relationship of Rose and Emmett. I was a little confused by the last one because I thought Rose had decided in one of the earlier ones that she wasn't going to say that to him. Maybe that's part of why it's outtake?
NKubie chapter 22 . 8/2/2018
That certainly followed their pattern of misunderstanding
NKubie chapter 21 . 8/2/2018
Your words have created a beautiful picture of their love. Thank you! They're finally getting the HEA they deserved all along. Thank you again! I see what all the fuss is about. :)

And please send my many thanks to your team of talented women that worked to make your words perfect!

NKubie chapter 20 . 8/2/2018
Speaking of loose ends, they're tying up nicely. Lots of good closure and new beginnings. :)

NKubie chapter 19 . 8/2/2018
FINALLY! It's about fucking time! Leave it to a near-death experience to get everyone to lay all their cards on the table.

NKubie chapter 18 . 8/2/2018
Hallelujah for Jasper! Finally some solid, blunt advice!

I really, Really, REALLY hope both Bella and the baby are okay. 37 weeks is full term, so I'm thinking that the baby is fine and I'm trusting that you won't kill Bella, but man am I glad I'm reading this as a complete story!

NKubie chapter 17 . 8/2/2018
Loved Elemental and SEI. Did you know that Ro published SEI?

As for Edwards Revelations, which were a very long time in coming, I could see his point, but I can also see his arrogance. It would have been good if he had mentioned all this earlier though.

NKubie chapter 16 . 8/2/2018
More heartbreak. Jacob really is a good man and a good friend. I'm glad that Bella is finally letting Edwards see some of the damage that he did, but I'm also happy that she seems to be letting go of some of the anger.
NKubie chapter 15 . 8/2/2018
I think Edward heard always loved Bella, he's just too afraid to admit it, though I don't know why. I hope it's night just foolish pride.

Esme's story is so heartbreaking, but I hope Bella sees the significance. And I wonder if Edward knows it too. Hmmm.

I recently Let's Get Physical for the first time. Another tough journey. Makes the HEA that much better, doesn't it?

NKubie chapter 14 . 8/1/2018
Your own version of NM, huh? It wouldn't surprise me if he felt like he was doing that for her own good. Like he was doing something selfless so she wouldn't give up on her dream and be with him. What an idiot. It wouldn't surprise me if you ran away to France because she was with Jacob when he got back or he just didn't know how to not love her. Stupid man!

NKubie chapter 13 . 8/1/2018
And now the truth will be revealed...I hope.
4,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »