Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
it's simply me n you chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
She"s having Em & Rose's baby. What an unselfish thing to do.

Will be interesting to see what exactly is going through Edward's head. Notice though at the end how he's taking care of her by feeding her.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Very intrigued by this first chapter. Look forward to reading the whole story & finding out many answers to questions I have .
Just4ALE chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
This was a pretty story. Thank you.
cycah chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
the story is haertbreakingly beautiful. how could you doubt it? :P

what got to me the most was the enidg. what love looked like on others. That 'love' doesn't mean the same to every person. everybody sees it different. such a relief!

keep on writing!
ThiglDub chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
What a beautiful, heartbreaking, loving story! You captured so much emotion with your words. (yes, I cried... don't judge)

I had a pregnancy that ended in placental abruption. Around five months, so the baby didn't have a chance, and I had surgery, transfusions, and almost died as well. I didn't realize just how serious it had been until my husband came home with huge life insurance policies. (that's not the part that made me cry.)

I loved how you presented Alice's problems, in a kind and non-judgemental manner, while not sugar coating the seriousness of mental illness.

You showed surrogacy as the beautiful gift that it truly is.

And, you delivered a tender love story between complicated people with confusing emotions. You allowed them to grow and remembered their voice.

I never minded the switching between first and third person, or the tense or anything. It made the delivery of the story, from different view points much more impactful than a simple narrative.

Beautiful, stellar job. You have so much talent, and I just love your writing!
Chrisska chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Dear Chicklette,

I just finished reading the story. It's 8:30am and I started about 7 hours ago. I only took 1 bathroom break.

I have so much to say and I loved it and I want to read it again but I'm so exhausted... I'll PM you soon.

I simply wanted you to know what you've done to me. ;)

x
Ana83114 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
GAHHHH the foot thing is so cute! i teared up...usually cute scenes are so overdone, variations on the same cliche, but i never read anything like that before. i'm loving this fix even though the mysteries have been driving me nuts!
Team Switzerland678 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Excellent chapter
Team Switzerland678 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I agree with edward,what the hell is going on?
Team Switzerland678 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Excellent that edward?
Team Switzerland678 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Bella is pregnant?Whose the daddy?Whats wrong with alice?I hope she gets better
Vaena chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
Is it finished ?
teamtonycullen0214 chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Love this story and I love the way u wrote it...
Nehnah14 chapter 24 . 2/1/2012
This was...God, it was heartbreaking.

Despite it being solely in BPOV, I could feel each of Edward's emotions too. Through each word he said to her, through each look he gave and through each moment of silence, I felt his emotions as clearly as I did Bella's.

Thank you for such an amazing story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Such a beautiful story! You did good! Don't want it to end!
3,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »