Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Northern Light1000 chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
Just reread this. Lovely!
cuteascherries chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
: )
muffinmom chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Loved the story, thx for sharing!
KitSmitty chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Loved it!
robela chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
So beautiful!
swan0456 chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Loved the story, thanks for writing it.
velvetdemon chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Beautiful, simply beautiful! A very touching story about love and loss of all kinds. Very moving and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing it with us.
archy12 chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Yeah,I can imagine Edward's it could have been true,you know?Six years is a long time.
You never told us what Edward's career was in Italy,did you?
archy12 chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Hey,cool idea of letting a conversation represent a month!
I didn't even notice the shift in tense,but it's one of the best written stories on ff I've ever read. :)
archy12 chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Just when she is ready to figure things out...
archy12 chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
Like I said,it turns out that Edward did that because he thought it would be 'better for her'.Of course Carlisle going on about the 'sister' thing didn't help Esme said she knew from high school that they were attracted to would she then go on with it?
Yes,it is Edward's responsibility too,but he was young then,and family pressure can be a strong thing at that ,hope they can sort things out.
Angellovee chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
I hoped he was going to grab the phone and snap a picture.
archy12 chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
That was terrible! Although I can't decide why he did he think she was better off where she was earlier,or was it really a fling for him?
I love the way the story goes forward and back. :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
If you've noticed an uptick in your reviews on this, it was rec'd recently and I'm sure the rec brought many of us here - this was such an enjoyable read and is now a favorite for me. I flew through the chapters yet relished every word. I appreciated the pacing, the careful and thoughtful characterizations, and the nuances of the plot beyond the E/B "love since childhood" - you took that fairly common idea and ran with it, making this story all your own. Thank you, thank - ever so belatedly- for your hard work with this fic. It really is a treasure.
archy12 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
Yeah,best friends hurt the most when anything happens...
4,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »