Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Just4ALE chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
This was a pretty story. Thank you.
cycah chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
the story is haertbreakingly beautiful. how could you doubt it? :P

what got to me the most was the enidg. what love looked like on others. That 'love' doesn't mean the same to every person. everybody sees it different. such a relief!

keep on writing!
ThiglDub chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
What a beautiful, heartbreaking, loving story! You captured so much emotion with your words. (yes, I cried... don't judge)

I had a pregnancy that ended in placental abruption. Around five months, so the baby didn't have a chance, and I had surgery, transfusions, and almost died as well. I didn't realize just how serious it had been until my husband came home with huge life insurance policies. (that's not the part that made me cry.)

I loved how you presented Alice's problems, in a kind and non-judgemental manner, while not sugar coating the seriousness of mental illness.

You showed surrogacy as the beautiful gift that it truly is.

And, you delivered a tender love story between complicated people with confusing emotions. You allowed them to grow and remembered their voice.

I never minded the switching between first and third person, or the tense or anything. It made the delivery of the story, from different view points much more impactful than a simple narrative.

Beautiful, stellar job. You have so much talent, and I just love your writing!
Chrisska chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Dear Chicklette,

I just finished reading the story. It's 8:30am and I started about 7 hours ago. I only took 1 bathroom break.

I have so much to say and I loved it and I want to read it again but I'm so exhausted... I'll PM you soon.

I simply wanted you to know what you've done to me. ;)

x
Ana83114 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
GAHHHH the foot thing is so cute! i teared up...usually cute scenes are so overdone, variations on the same cliche, but i never read anything like that before. i'm loving this fix even though the mysteries have been driving me nuts!
Team Switzerland678 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Excellent chapter
Team Switzerland678 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I agree with edward,what the hell is going on?
Team Switzerland678 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Excellent that edward?
Team Switzerland678 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Bella is pregnant?Whose the daddy?Whats wrong with alice?I hope she gets better
Vaena chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
Is it finished ?
teamtonycullen0214 chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Love this story and I love the way u wrote it...
Nehnah14 chapter 24 . 2/1/2012
This was...God, it was heartbreaking.

Despite it being solely in BPOV, I could feel each of Edward's emotions too. Through each word he said to her, through each look he gave and through each moment of silence, I felt his emotions as clearly as I did Bella's.

Thank you for such an amazing story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Such a beautiful story! You did good! Don't want it to end!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
So bullets are found near condoms at Target? So what did E do to B?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I am reading this for the second time ... don't recall the details so it is rediscovering a beautiful story.
3,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »