Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Cecily chapter 24 . 2/9
And yet he still broke her heart. If he was so in love with Bella why was it so easy for him to be with other women? And will we ever get an outtake of him and Tanya's time in Italy and Forks?
Cecily chapter 22 . 2/9
What a dick, so he wanted her to be alone and sad while he was happily in Florence with Tanya?!
Cecily chapter 21 . 2/9
So are they also going to visit family friend Tanya? He did enjoy her a lot in Italy didn't he?
Cecily chapter 20 . 2/9
This is such a cop out. How is Edward cleared of all the guilt? Bella didn't know he loved her, whereas Edward knew damn well Bella loved him. He moved on rather quickly with Tanya, and was going to marry her. Unless he remained celibate for six years, all the fault lies with Edward.
Cecily chapter 18 . 2/9
Uh no. None of this is Bella's fault. This is all on Edward. What was Bella supposed to do when Edward told her he never said he loved her? Act like a deranged stalker?

Edward broke her so it was up to Edward to fix things.
Cecily chapter 17 . 2/9
Well I see Edward gets his cruel streak from Esme. She knew Bella was heartbroken about a Edward, yet she just raved about Tanya becoming her daughter, and Edward?! He just sickens me. He's been in love with Bella for so long, and yet he had no problem breaking her heart, having sex and almost marrying Tanya, and then belittling Bella when he thought she was pregnant with Jake's baby...I hope Bella finally wakes up and moves on from the Cullens. They are just toxic to her. A bunch of parasites that only ever take from her.
Cecily chapter 16 . 2/9
Bella is just pathetic. How can she still be under Edward's thrall? He didn't give a damn about her when he was away with other women.
SLKerouac chapter 21 . 2/8
Bella loved the Cullen family and she had always loved Edward. There was a lot of avoidance and less communication. Edward had to learn to be truthful but Bella had that problem too. Bella also had to learn to trust Edward again. Also Edward needed to help Bella through the whole pregnancy. It took talking from Esme and other for Bella to see what was in front of her. That Edward loved her but was scared or scared off by Charlie and Carlisle. It took a real emergency with Bella to see that he had always loved her and he wanted her in his life. Taking the time Edward and Bella learned to trust each other. Really nice story. Thanks for writing!
dormirais chapter 16 . 1/28
please tell me Bella eventually properly confronts Edward about slutshaming her fucking TWICE now! oh my goodness that got my blood boiling. and him telling her to watch her language! oh i wanted to rip his bronze locks out from his self-righteous scalp in that moment. you sure do know how to illicit reactions from a reader. great story!
Liz Ben chapter 24 . 1/16
I was all ready to go stalkerish into the night? Wiping my eyes because the angst was so lovely, and then you tip the last chapter on me. Gah that ilfilled up my heart to overflowing. So here I am, favouriting, commenting, thanking you for sharing your talent with us mere mortals. So, so lovely writing. Keep writing. You have the gift.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 20 . 1/6
This chapter is dripping with sweet, sugary love. All the openesses, forgiveness, and kisses made me teary but every bit worked.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 8 . 1/5
Another great chapter. I wonder how different many lives would be today if we had Esme as our Mother.
timidvampire chapter 21 . 1/3
i loved this story, thank you.
when you talked about the differnt ways that love was shown... Jasper broke my heart a little x
Leah chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
Love your fanfic. It makes you cry and smile at the same time.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
Loved this story! I went to bed late lastnight because i didnt want to stop. Haha great job.
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »