Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
thank you so much! :)

Loving it
michangelina chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Ok so like Edward I am waiting for someone to tell me what's going on cause I am so confused. Please update as soon as possible.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
It does not take a village to make your fic readable! That shit is readable when it's still in the planning stage in gchat! You're the writer I aspire to be half as good as some day.
Nrbl1 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Loving it! Looking foward to some answers. :).
misstetah chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
ohhh! loveee it! how often do you update?
Nrbl1 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
How old are they now? 28 to 30? Alice and Jasper have 2 children? How about Rose and Emmet?
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Again more questions! Assuming thats its B & E... I have many assumptions right now...and you know what they say about assuming...so I'll kept the reat to myself for now
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Questions Questions Questions!

So I'm somehow thinking that E is not the dad? (sperm bank?)
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
OMG! I need more...I need to know what is going on...What did Esme mean they needed to talk?

Obviously the flash back are her and Edward, but whose baby is it?
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So what the hell is his problem? If he hasn't been around for 6 years then why is he all pissed?

Is it Jacob's baby and Jacob is just not caring for her? But I don't see Jacob in that sense? And if it was Jacob's baby then why would ALL of the Cullen's be so over protective of her?

Hmmm...Need to keep reading...
Illbeyourbatman chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Ok so at the start i thought she was a surrogate then i thought it was like a rape baby or something now i am back to the surrogate idea.

Love it.
miaokuancha chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
oh jeez. this better not end in heartfail. js.

in the mean time you have me hook line and sinker.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
intruiging so they were lovers more than once
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Very intruiging story
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ugh who is she pregnant by? Obviously not Jacob...but is it Edward & you aren't touching on the subject?
4,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 245 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 265 .. Last Next »