Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
jimemon chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter, you have such a lovely writing style :)
star574 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Of course, the cook in me is worried about the garlic burning in the oil. Don't want it to ruin the stir fry. :)
Brookie chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I didn't feel like signing in because my phone is slow, but my username is provided so you know who I am.

I really enjoyed this chapter, but I sort of wish it continued on. However, thumbs up for the suggestiveness-and for not continuing because I'm sure it was actually harder for you to cut it off like that.

Although names are not mentioned, we all know who this is. May I ask their ages? And will you be explaining soon why Edward was such a bitch?

Okay, well let me get back to my Cuban lunch, haha!

Have a great day and a great story,

Brooke
TessLouise chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I'm really sucked into this story - can't wait to see it develop.
barburella chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Ahhhhhhh!

I wish I could understand better what happened... why he reacted to her the way he did at the hospital. Who's the baby daddy. All the usual questions.

Oh, heck. I'll just wait for the updates and for my heart to break. We both know it's going to happen, right?
jermak99 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Awesome chapter! I'm very intrigued and I can't wait to see what happens next :) Thanks so much for updating :)
bookjunkie1975 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
This is all kinds of gorgeous!

"He held her there and she trembled, swallowed. If she turned around, there would be no going back, she knew that. If she turned around, he would possess her, body and soul, heart and mind. She would abandon herself to him, make a house of herself for his shelter, make a meal of herself for his hunger."

And this:

"If he discarded her, she would be lost. If he didn't…it would be worth it.

She pressed her hand to the counter and pushed back against him. She turned around."

breaks my heart, just a little, because we know that something goes wrong. But it's going to be such a great ride getting to watch them make it right. :)
FarDareisMai2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
You make being a beta easy darling. It's a pleasure to read this story and get lost in your words. Your readers are the lucky ones. :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Like it! Looking forward to reading more.
star574 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
And off we go on another ride... :)
jermak99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ooooohh, I really liked this first chapter! I'm so very intrigued and I can't wait to see what happens next. Hmm...I wonder if Bella is a surrogate for Rose and Em? Maybe?

Thanks for posting :)
aliceg1967 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
So glad I found this story, just the one chapter I know, but it has me hooked already. So, I have a theory, Bella is being a surrogate for Rosalie & Emmett...call me crazy but this is where my mind automatically went.
wendy5542 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
An intriguing start! Can't wait to read more,
lotusphoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I want to get to know these people! Looking forward to an Update.
bemily chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oooo, I like it. What a great set up. So much information in the first chapter yet I don't feel like I know anything (except Edward isn't the father.) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
3,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 245 252 253 254 255 256 257 .. Last Next »