Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
kandd chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
? Am I missing something? Didn't expect this - very hot... but I am confused:(
lonesometown chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I love the way you've set this up-a slow reveal with alternating narratives in time.

And this sentence-so apt. Perfect!

"She felt her body become a fluid contradiction as her muscles relaxed against him, while inside, she became taut, a tight wire of anticipation."

I get more excited for this story with every update :)
kms1979 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Oh good grief you are KILLING MEE! There is obviously some big time history here that has gone really, really wrong. Looking forward to some answers! :)
poitier chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh the sweet torture... what is going on. i need to know. i need to know.

thanks for doing it again chicklette
sljones73 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
You've made me a junkie for this story! Love it!
krismom chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
You see, the way you write them, there is no other way. They are fated, true. Each a part of a whole. The two that make up each couple and the couples that make up the family.

Proof?:

"there went my one."

"shifting glacier, chasing his sun."

You know that dorky saying, "it takes a moment to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it?" yeah, thats where Edward is.

I love being kept in the dark here- because it's more about why it happened then what happened. KWIM?

I'm babbling/fangirling. Shutting up now. :)
caligirl24 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Can't wait for the next update!
noahevansmom chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Stupid ffn / my phone won't let me sign in to review...blah oh well.

I just love this story! As soon as I see the alert email in my box I get all smiley and rush to read :)

I really like how you're alternating past and present w/ the chaps. I can't wait till we get to the chap where we find out what broke E&B up. Well I'm also excited for next chap to see how they answer Edwards "anybody want to to tell me what the hell is goin on?" :D

Great job like always!
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Now I am totally confused. When did this happen? Before, at another point in their lives or after Bella, Rose and Emmett came clean about Bella's pregnancy? Whenever it happened, it was pretty hot.

re your a/n - I would not view this as needing a village of people to make you look good but rather a village of people eager to participate with you on your journey! It's a pretty amazing group of authors too! I wish I could do all the heart symbols on here but ff eats them up, so picture at least five of them, for you!
edwards-debussy chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Gah-the heat between these two is intense. I am simultaneously looking forward to and dreading finding out how something so intensely beautiful can turn into such apparent hatred (on Edward's part, at least). Great update!
pipelynn chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
i really am crazy about this little story but was confused at first as to the time and place but now realize it was a continuation from the other garden chapter! i get it now!

thanks for writing...
karalynn79 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
WOW! I love it! I can feel the emotions between these two even though I'm not sure who they actually are. I know who I hope they are. Can't wait to see where this goes. I so want to know more about this baby Bella is carrying. GREAT JOB!
spanglemaker9 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I really, really want that to be Edward and Bella. Except if that was them then, what happened to them now? And WHOSE BABY IS THAT? Ugh. Write fast and answer my questions before I go crazy! (and I only review in shouty caps 'cause out of love ;).)
TallulahBelle chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I know that I am looking for answers to the mystery that you have placed before us readers, but it's these little moments of the flashback that hold just as much depth of emotion that I am loving.

I could taste the tension in this chapter that was both romantic and primal at the same time. You have done such a great job with conveying those feelings.

Excellent work!

Now, I need answers, or something.

xoxo TB
yogacat chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
...do not care about answers...want more...

Ya know, I imagine this to be E/B, but at this point I do not really care.
3,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 245 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 265 .. Last Next »