Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
shaz308 chapter 3 . 9/8
I'm guessing she is a surrogate for Emmett and Rosalie. Edward had something with Vella and broke her heart.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/8
An interesting look into their past.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 24 . 9/7
Fabulous story! I can't believe it took me so long to read it!
It was a whirlwind of feelings and I really liked how they realized they had to own up to their own shortcomings in order to forgive, move on and forward together.
It was really beautiful, and so very powerful at times. Thank you very much for sharing this little gem, it was a real pleasure to read your words. Cheers :)
snoopylover60 chapter 24 . 9/7
Loved this :D Great story :D
Knit Bug chapter 21 . 9/7
I absolutely loved this story. The way you wrote it... my heart broke for Bella and for Edward. I loved the ending... love how incredibly real and brave this was. How true it is that we see what love looks like for others, but not ourselves.

Thank you for your words.
Knit
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/7
Interesting start.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/6
Of Kith and Kin has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Just Sus chapter 24 . 7/29
Oh, holy hell! This is was amazing! I love EPOV...he always loved her, didn't he?
my2galspal chapter 24 . 7/27
What a great story. At times I was so frustrated because I didn't know the reasoning behind Bella's anger, but it ultimately just made me read faster. ;) I do love me some angst and a well planned HEA. Thanks for giving me both of those.
tff000 chapter 24 . 7/6
good to get epov. wondering if the carlisle outtake was ever posted
tff000 chapter 23 . 7/6
good
tff000 chapter 22 . 7/6
good )
tff000 chapter 21 . 7/6
enjoyed your story :)
tff000 chapter 20 . 7/6
can't wait to see how you wrap this up in one chapter
tff000 chapter 19 . 7/6