Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Could she be anymore dramatic! Hahaha gotta love teenagers and only thinking about themselves. I don't understand why she stays with the Cullen's so much. Sure if one if my sons friends had a bad home life I would let him stay as much as he wanted but she doesn't have bad home life.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
So glad I'm not a teenager anymore. How emabarrasing.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Bella is kind of pathetic really. She doesn't even try to move on.
missmelly chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Re-reading this story again; yup, it's just as good as I'd remembered. Better, even.
lamelurker chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderful story!
RPattzOwnsMe chapter 24 . 10/3/2013
I have no idea why it took me this long to read this story- i think i have had it favorited for 2 years! I'm glad i finally did b/c what a beautiful story it is. Some very sad moments in this one, but loved it. So glad Edward & Bella had their second chance, finally fought for what they wanted and got their HEA. Thanks for sharing.
lmc123 chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
Ah, lovely out takes x
lmc123 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
God this story choked me up so many times. It is a beautiful story you told, made me think of how important it is to fight for who you love...
lmc123 chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Jeez the jake bt made me cry, so sad
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
Edward really didn't know the extent of Bella's feelings toward him. Even at this moment when she gives herself to
Well I guess I have to say goodbye to K&K.
If I could I'd at least send you a bottle of wine, something to show my appreciation for being allowed
to share in your writing talent. Instead I've left you my humble words throughout the story.
Thank you so much for keeping this story here, where readers such as myself get to slip away to worlds
your words have created.
You've written a wonderful story, Bravo!
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
It was great hearing Edward's voice, to see he was as broken up as Bella. But I'm thinking it was better, maybe harder on the reader not to hear his thoughts. Not having all his feelings let us focus on Bella's confusion as to
what was really true or not.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
I loved everything about this story. Your experiment with past or present, worked to keep the reader, as unraveled
as Bella's life had been and as healing in her present state of mind.
I like how you never gave us all the words to explain what was happening, instead you allowed us to piece together
the broken parts of Bella's life. The characters were not cookie cutter ones, rather multidimensional, they grew
along with the difficult journey they found themselves on. I felt every hurt, every miscommunication, every lost
time and every bright spot at the end. The only character I felt a disconnect to was Alice. As I mentioned once, I
felt a need to know her more. But I trust you had a reason for letting her issues merely touch their lives instead of
focus too deeply into it. In any event, as I hope you can tell I was blown away by this story.
I'm glad there are a few more chapters of extras to go. I'm going to miss these characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
The talk with Charlie and then with Jake was needed. Closure for Jacob and respectful displeasure with Charlie.
The picture of Leah and Jacob she captured and gifted him was such a great idea. It held so much truth and isn't
that what they all need from here on, truth.
I wonder what Jacob and Edward talked about outside?
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Oh man, Charlie had something to do with the shit-storm in LA. Edward didn't have a chance to do the right
thing, so many definitions of responsibility pulling at him.
I love how Edward had been right there, through all of these recouping days. Love without the need for words.
But, but...I'm still wondering if there isn't some "Alice" story. There's like this little bit I think, that needs
to be said about Alice. Or is her battle with mental health just that, a bit of family pain that they've all
just tip toed around. I feel like Alice hasn't really been heard or dealt with.
*shrugs* not that it's a buggy, maybe it's just significant to me.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Oh no. I didn't think anything more could happen to hurt Bella. I hope all is well with the Baby and herself.
3,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »