Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
The only one being an asshole here is Jasper.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
This fic turned out to be surprisingly a good one despite it ALMOST boring me, some lines were spot on and some parts felt too real. However, I expected to see more of the future family and that no happening bothered me.
mustlovertp chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
Excellent story! Kept me captivated and swooning and angry and happy... Well done, thank you!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
Oh my god. He is such a prick. Who hauls a pregnant woman out of the car in such a demanding way. She should have junk punched him and drove away with him holding his dick in his hand.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Hmmmm. ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
So amazing!
cctwilight chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
It was great to find out Edward's thoughts on their first time.
cctwilight chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
I really enjoyed the story. I was afraid they would not get back together but I think Jasper's talk with Bella really made a difference. So glad they worked things out and they will live HEA.
cctwilight chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
You wrote a great first time for Edward and Bella. So much love that has turned into sadness. I can't wait to find out about why Edward broke it off with her.
shaz308 chapter 24 . 9/8/2016
Great to see his side of things. Will we ever see Carlisle's view? I'd love to see their future, hopefully filled with fun, beautiful children and lots of hope. Thanks for a beautiful story.
shaz308 chapter 23 . 9/8/2016
Emmett is a great guy.
shaz308 chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
It's hard to feel sorry for Edward.
shaz308 chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
I'm glad they are doing and saying all the right things now.
shaz308 chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
Finally, I hope they move forward quickly.
shaz308 chapter 18 . 9/8/2016
I hope she is fine and able to have more children. I hope Edward makes it back too.
4,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »