Reviews for Of Kith and Kin
shaz308 chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Great to see some of Alice's story. I hope she continues to remain well.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Hopefully he came back for her. She shouldn't make it easy for him though.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Beautiful chapter, so full of promise for them.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
She seems so alone. Does anyone think of her?
shaz308 chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
He needs to sort himself out.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Great chapter, sad to think they parted.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
I'm guessing she is a surrogate for Emmett and Rosalie. Edward had something with Vella and broke her heart.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
An interesting look into their past.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
Fabulous story! I can't believe it took me so long to read it!
It was a whirlwind of feelings and I really liked how they realized they had to own up to their own shortcomings in order to forgive, move on and forward together.
It was really beautiful, and so very powerful at times. Thank you very much for sharing this little gem, it was a real pleasure to read your words. Cheers :)
snoopylover60 chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
Loved this :D Great story :D
Knit Bug chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
I absolutely loved this story. The way you wrote it... my heart broke for Bella and for Edward. I loved the ending... love how incredibly real and brave this was. How true it is that we see what love looks like for others, but not ourselves.

Thank you for your words.
Knit
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Interesting start.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Of Kith and Kin has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Just Sus chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
Oh, holy hell! This is was amazing! I love EPOV...he always loved her, didn't he?
my2galspal chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
What a great story. At times I was so frustrated because I didn't know the reasoning behind Bella's anger, but it ultimately just made me read faster. ;) I do love me some angst and a well planned HEA. Thanks for giving me both of those.
4,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »