Reviews for You Came from a Tale
Refraction of Light chapter 22 . 1/12
Well originally I was gonna ask you to continue this with a more Narusaku approach but the tone of this chapter kinda depresses me. I honestly thought it would be a Narusakuhina thing. I mean I dislike Hinata but you have a really good premise going. But it seems no hope for Sakura in this which saddens me. Well if you ever do get around to this again hopefully she and Naruto will still have their moments.
Meh chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I dunno if you know this or not but men yell and rarely ever scream
Roller77 chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
hinata is so boring you should stick with the multiple girls idea
Albert da Snake chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This story looks really awesome ! On to the next chapter!
MusicLover463 chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Hope you haven't given up your story. Looking forward to the next chapter - chapter 23.
Snowdoll18 chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Matsu chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Although there are parts of this story that reminds me of Konoha's Corrupt Civilian Council namely how they seem to scan Naruto over and over, have Ino secretly scan his mind, take one of the just recently found sword of his people from him by using a friend of his as a bargaining chip, wanting to add more Uchiha to the group ...yep exactly like that damn council. I hope you have some payback set for those corrupt pricks later in the story and that includes the ever plotting Uchiha.
CaliAce17 chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
wow that was unexpected naruto crying. he must really have cared for her or something, "The reason was a combination of factors such as being conflicted over what to do with the NaruSaku, NaruHina thing" prefect solution hinanarusaku done problem solved anyways naruto is going to live long anyways hinata won't be able to stay with or even sakura 500 years for sakura I dont know about hinata I forgot her lifespan.
SpEcIaLk18 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
I have read a few of your stories and just started this one two days ago. You have a great story with originality. I am looking forward to what the next chapter will be like. I'm glad that you didn't write off Sakura from the possible pairings. It would have seamed so unfair especially after going into the details of her and Naruto's past. Keep up the great work!
MusicLover463 chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
I can't wait to read more. Your story is really great.
shadowfang jutsu chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
i look foreword to more of this fic i just hope naruto does not have it this hard for long that girl is a bad influence
Nagato wannabe chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
lol cliffhanger! nice chap
Rinnealex chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I love the way the relationships weave into each other. It's gonna be a greater challenge to make it a NaruHina and I think I'll prefer that.

Please look out for grammatical errors, common among these are inter placing gender specific pronoun (etc he instead of she), you can also correct incidents of missing words in sentences but overall an awesome story and very neat articulation of the characters.
RavenShadow chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
This is a really awesome story, so far! I really can't wait for your next chapter.
Malix2 chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
Good to see a new chapter. Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to reading more. :)