Reviews for Summertime
Biancachu chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I had fun while reading this story!
Biancachu chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
This is fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I'm liking their friendship!
aflaskj chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I really liked the Artie/Kurt friendship, and a lot of the comments on Mercedes (her limits, mum), Rachel (awful bathing suit, her playing water volley)... everyone. Lots of fun sweetness in this story; loved it.
Saxyad18 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
This was utterly adorable from start to finish. Wonderful job!
Prieva chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Ok, the part where Kurt mentioned the boys around the fire had me doubled over laughing. I'm pretty sure my roommates could hear me way down the hall.

And freckles! I can so picture Kurt freaking out, and his voice going even higher *sigh* Your stories are so great.
CrayonsPink chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Wonderful job! I loved this story.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
This was such a fantastic story, I just adored it :)
Mytay chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
You shame me, you shame me! :)

You know, I actually noticed this story sometime after I started writing mine, and I deliberately didn't read it, because I didn't want to risk either subconsciously absorbing some of your ideas, or being depressed by superior writing.

I am glad I waited 'til I was done to read, because . . . well, you shame me with your brilliance. Your sweetness isn't over the top, it isn't saccharine - it's genuine, and so very in-character. Especially Artie, Kurt and Mercedes . . . I was giggling out loud at some of Kurt's comments - off the top of my head, I'm thinking of when he said he'd play both sides, and immediately shut Puck up before the guy could get a word in. And his observation of the jocks staring at the fire, caveman style. The entire pool volleyball thing had me smiling. As did Quinn's taking care of Kurt by the poolside.

But I think my favourite part was Mercedes' talk to Kurt - I really hope we get to see a version of Kurt like that on the show one day. If not, I'll just re-read this story constantly :)

The small mentions of off-hand, but still somewhat homophobic comments coming from the other jocks, particularly Puck and even Finn to a degree, were great. Because you didn't make it a big deal - just a sort of resigned observation on Kurt's part, since this story was about building friendships, not rifts. And Artie being able to relate to that, was genius. I actually never thought of it that way. I feel rather silly for not considering it now, it seems so obvious.

Kurt (and maybe Artie) should totally do something to jerk Puck out of his . . . jerkiness. And perhaps others as well. I am not suggesting you write something to that effect . . . or you know, maybe I am, I just don't want to suggest outright - I'll just plant the seed and wait and see if anything comes of it ;)

In short (but not really), this was incredibly awesome. It was perfectly sweet and simple. You have given me warm fuzzies yet again, and I can now go to sleep thinking happy, summer-day type thoughts.
Adatrix chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
What can I say? You already know how much I love your work, and this story was no exception. I love Kurt and Artie's friendship and how comfortable Artie is with Kurt's sexuality. And I love that Finn and Kurt have plans to go shopping with the girls too. I can imagine that would be like herding cats, but a lot of fun!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Calli Wall chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
much love :)
buduica chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
This is a really sweet fic; I love the character dynamics and how important friendship is in it.
the darkness revealed chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I 'awwed' when Kurt got simultaneous kisses from Mercedes and Mrs. Jones. Adorable!

Great ending to a great story :)
ApplePie777 chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
AHHHH okay, you're officially THE Kurt writer on .

Yep, I just knighted you Sir vcg73 (I don't care if you're a girl, just go with it. :D).

I love this so much. The Artie and Kurt friendship is so nice and friendly and realistic, and Mercedes and Kurt's firnedship is adorable as usual (I loved her mom calling Mercedes "Mercy" :D).

Kurt letting down his boundaries and just having fun was so incredibly nice to see! You write the characters so well, I really hope you write more Kurt and the others!

*heart*

~Missa
Sushi Chi chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Is it bad that I want a story of the mall trip and Friday night when Artie comes over?

But as for the story, I loved it. Sad to see it end though. The image of Kurt asleep and Mike using a bag of Cheetos as a pillow were adorable. I like how Rachel ended up staying the night too. I do think that if Kurt were to make a gay jest it wouldn't go over well. Though I liked this one. Then again, I am a Puck/Kurt fan. And I liked how Kurt got to ride in the back and how he realized he'd never been in the back and whatnot. This was fantastic. I loved this story muchly.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »