Reviews for Eureka Outtakes
Daisy Pennifold chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
These were excellent. The 4th season is my favorite, but you addressed so many of the problems I had with the storyline and the characters acting the way they did. Thanks! Very well written.
JustWriter2 chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
- I love your outtakes series. Will you be making another story for season 5.0 and the finale?

-jwchan -
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
Perfect. Love the comparison to Zoe-Jo does have some growing to do.
Saffygirl chapter 20 . 9/29/2011

AllyrienDM chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
I'm with Jack - I always wonder how the holograms can see their surroundings. And excellent point re: the technology already existing.
Saffygirl chapter 18 . 9/14/2011

Saffygirl chapter 17 . 8/31/2011

bittie752 chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
I love Jo and Jack sibling interaction! So cute. Can't wait till your next update
Saffygirl chapter 15 . 8/25/2011

OrionM42 chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
That was the best Zoe I think I've ever read. You nailed her voice and her thoughts, and I think she's one of the hardest to write, so bravo. This was a really good chapter. I'm interested to see what you write for future episodes, too.
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
This was an awesome excerpt. I like all these additions to the story.
JustWriter2 chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
I love all of your recent chapters.

-jwchan -
Maggie chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
I'm liking these little additions to the episodes. And I love Zane's thinking here that the other Zane was a moron for letting Jo think she wasn't smart enough. Very good touch.
OrionM42 chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Yes, yes, yes. I really wanted to be able to write why I thought this Zane would try so much harder, and you've done it perfectly. Awesome little chapter. Good job!
Saffygirl chapter 13 . 8/5/2011