Reviews for Believe
Muted Trumpet chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
so true about them, i loved it! it was beautiful!
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Why are these so freaking sad? DX And why are you so good at conveying emotion that I always end up getting a little choked up at the end?

Krystynn

P.S. Yes, I did go to your profile and open up every single A:TLA fic to read.
Trina chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This... isn't really a review, sorry. being a high schooler and i've been thinking a lot about my future, about how i'm going to be saying goodbye to my family and go off by myself. And then right now i'm going back to my other half of my family- i haven't seen my brothers and sister for awhile; and i've been wondering what it'll be like, if they think the same of me, and what we would talk about or still have in common. i've been feeling like this for awhile- wondering what it is i'm worried about. but this fanfic finally put it all into words. it makes dealing with it a lot easier, now that i know whats been bugging me. just wanted to send a genuine thank you- thank you!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
that was great! i could do with a lil bit more tho... hehe just sayin! kk BYE!
IFeltHope44 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
It's sad, the way that you opened my eyes to what most likely would happen, instead of the fluffy we'll-alway-be-together outlook that I had jammed into my mind. It's really a lovely fic-it just made me remember all of those broken promises to stay in touch.

Great job.

-Erika-
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love this. It's short but sweet!

Can you tell me what it is like in Turkey?
foxylittlelady chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I see what you mean, and I've been there. I think we all have in one way or another. I don't think either of them were too out of character. In fact they both seemed very much in. SAdly I see your point. the war brought them together and now there is little or nothing keeping them that way. the Gaang will probably never be the same again. and it's sad. - great One-shot! and you never know the world works in mysterious way. You may see your friends again.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Nice story. Yeah, it is sad when you leave, isnt it? Your mind is so focused on returning home, to where you belong, that you often forget about the people who made you belong there, in that distant land, in the first place.

Its bittersweet but you cant let that bring you down! Keep the life-experiances close and cherish what youve learned during your time spent there :3

Panda.
jennibare chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
The hardest thing is that this concept of promising to keep in touch is so painfully hard and yes it is easier to pretend that you will than face the reality that you won't. To capture that feeling in this very real scenario is so beautifully done and personally it doesn't matter if they are in character or not. Bravo.

PS: Welcome home! :)
MelissaIssa chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
this was very good! it really tugged on my heart strings. :(

also, i didn't think zuko or katara seemed ooc at all!