Reviews for Why Did It Happen To Me?
FadedSunset chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love the way you wrote this.
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awwwww. This is...wow. This is amazing! You are a REALLY GOOD AUTHOR. :D

This rocks!
Cha's Aegis chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Sad to say, I haven't read the books or the poor imitation of the movie (from what I'm told). However, I am familiar enough with the basic story to understand what's going on. Even if I wasn't, I still understood who was who and what was going on. Takes some good writing skills to pull that off.

I have to say, this has to be one of the best examples of diary/entry fics I've seen. You didn't have to go into a lot of detail, but I could feel the emotions of the writer. Normally I hate the first person POV, but you made it enjoyable. I truly was engrossed and didn't skim at all, which I'm usually likely to do with these stories. ;P

Anyway, for what it's worth, you did a very good job on this. And this coming from someone barely familiar with the fandom. ;P

The real, awesome deal,

Cha

Critics United
Cha's Aegis chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I am going report this story because I'm pissed I have a fat jiggly brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it. And I haven't had hot sexy carpet from my lesbo lover Jewel in a long time.

Cha's Aegis of Critics United - come and flame our forum! I'm the one with the big butt
sobasically chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
wow this is really good they barely have any stories on here about how it feels to date apollo and have his child from a mortals point of view 2 thumbs up
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Nice story.

CCAP
Emedy Linaira chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
It's sweet. I like the last line. Because she still loves him.
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awwwwwww but yeah Apollo is such a player.

Keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
andy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice it was sweet and sad but well written. good job:)
Munirabella chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Beautiful ending; very sweet! I loved it! Eventhough it was short I adored how it had emotion. If I was that girl I would've hunted down then killed Apollo. haha luv this I'll check out any other stories you have!
Ariadne's Twine chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
*claps**claps some more**gets to lazy too keep clapping*

This is a really good story. Maybe it's just me, but your OC... isn't Sue-ish. ('Cause I haven't had enough experience with those to tell.)

There were a few minor problems that I noticed, but nothing big.

One thing that did irk me was the length of the diary entries. A lot of people put a lot of time and effort into their diaries.

Anyway, I love how it played out. (Especially the end.)

I applaud you.