Reviews for Ray of Smoke
darkfinder chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
hope do more farscape fics really cool not to violent .
dkfar chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
One of my favorites.
darkfinder chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
to bad it's over this is so good .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
why didn't d'argo come down on his ship . since it is invinvisible . easy to pick them up .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
not bad little short . why would he stay that makes little sence .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
little sad but not unexpected .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
funny little on the action here .
SmileyMare1810 chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Well, ok I know you really don't care about reviews so many years later. But for me, I just read the fic and it was beautiful and amazing. Thank you! :)
Loriel Eris chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Wow... Just wow... That was unbelievably, fantastically brilliant and I adored it like you wouldn't believe.

For me, future fic pushes all the right button, when done well, and believe me, IMO, you did it well. Very, very well. I spent most of this fic squeeing like a kid on a sugar high, so excited to see what was coming next. You;ve kept me engrossed, to the exclusion of (almost) all else for the past... 5 or so hours.

Your chapters were long and plotty and exciting and just so damn good.

This seem entirely inadequate for a) the amount of wor you put into this and b) the amount of enjoyment I got out of it, but thank you very much anyway.

And when I finally bring myself to watch the end of S4 and PKW (if I don't watch them, Farscape can't be over - my logic really isn't worth trying to figure out) you can be sure I'll be back to read Pathways - SG1 crossovers, when they're well done (and given what I've just read, I know know that Pathways will be one of them), are my drug of choice. *g*

Thanks again for such a wonderful story.

Loriel
Polaris chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Do you think you could write a sequal to this.
Crystal O. Grapher chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
I had read _Bridges_ at TTH, but didn't know about this story. Very enjoyable.
bigguy204 chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
Hi there! After reading the story I'd like to mention that I liked it. It's well thought out and also well written. The way you portrayed the characters seems to be pretty close to the way they are shown on TV. I also liked the fact that the Scarran - PK War is a long conflict and affecting almost every system. I never liked that part of The Peacekeeper Wars, the part where the PKs lose every battle (except the very first one) to the Scarrans.

To sum things up: good writing, keep it up!
WiccaWitch chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I would like your permission to use the name of Rhia. I really like that name you came up with, and would like to put it in my own story. I'm not writing a fan fic like you are - mine's more of a novel in the works. so if you don't mind I would like to use her name. thank you.
you can let me know when you get the chance by emailing me at
thanks in advance
Kat
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 11/14/2003
Great John goes home fic. Ups and downs and little interactions that make it worth it. Highly enjoyable.
December Wind chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Sequel!

Wow! You don't get much more well rounded a story than that! Most authors tend to have some difficultly focusing on people other than the main characters but you did it wonderfully! This completely deserves a sequel.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »