Reviews for The After Life
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
What did the human do to get kicked out of hell? I understand that James & Victoria got kicked out for fighting. If it were the delivery woman I could understand-children do not belong in hell!
I can see where your 12 year old self would see the humor in sending Hell's rejects to La-La land, where they can do no harm, only be driven nuts-but what happened to the Devil? He was friends with Charlie, he could not do too much harm.
I do hope you will bring this tale to a good end.
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I like it. With Victoria getting her head ripped off, James having a bad time with it all-what's not to like! Please keep going, cause so far, it is great!
fire-bird3224 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Love it. :)
Princessalili chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Lmao this is 2 funny! :)
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Awesomness! First reviewer! I just wanna say, this is so ute! I would've never thought about James, Victoria, or Laurent going to hell. But since they have now apparently, this is so cute! But I need to comment a bit about the personalities though.

I don't know if whether or not it was meant to be an OOC story, but if it isn't intended to be, well-uh- they are tough. They're WAAY out of character. And I've got a funny idea, how's about Riley comes to hell and exposes Victoria's 'fling' with him. To make matters worse, Bree and Diego show up for revenge.

Are you gonna make Irina die too so she can be with Laurent? That would be wonderful becaus her love with Laurent was so sad(cuz both die). To make Irina OOC, have her be motherly and talk about having a family while Laurent doesn't really want that right now. Lamia VS. Irina. Now that would be funny. As would Riley VS. James!

It's so awesome to be the first reviewer! Your story is so cute and don't be upset about people not reading it.. cause I am! :)

Isabella a.k.a Chocolate Milk