Reviews for Legend of Zelda Twilight Emblem
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 4 . 4/20
So sad... You need to continue this story. Really. You do.
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 3 . 4/17
Actually, in Fire Emblem, Continent and World are the same thing.
madlink007 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
if you drop most of the tome you use the word "then" in your fight seens they will inprove. Also, pronouns my freind use them a bit more and you should be good.

So you included Midna eh? Cool. Looking forward to her and Link's interactions.

Also a recommendation for you, the is fic on this site called: The Legend of Zelda: Sky Lines. It is v good and I think you will enjoy it.
Sonata the Hedgehog chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
That's pretty neat. and its rare for any story to have people who don't speak the same language. please keep it up! i liked it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Great!
WhiteHero chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This fic is interesting, a question, though, why did yo decided to use latin for Hyrule's native language? Anyway, update when you can.
WhiteHero chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
This was cool.
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This seems good enough...
Lothar chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Multiple pairings? Make an harem for him! Knowing how inexperienced Link is in love matters, this is going to be very funny. Why don't get yourself a beta, this storry has a lot of potential, so improving the quality of your chapters would make this an awesome fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Wow, that was like a two year interval between updates, looking forward to the rest of your story
Trigerchip chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Three years and now your back hooray!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This is awesome, right more please... PLEASE!
RikuTakano chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Update please?
DragonEmerald98 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This story is really good! If you don't continue this soon, I'll make my own(oh what the heck- i'll be making my own anyway!)! And I've beaten Twilight Princess and almost beaten Radiant Dawn (I'm new at Fire Emblem, so don't kill me). One thing though (I had other things to complain about, but I forgot them while I was typing this)- I seriously don't like the whole 'let's compare Link to an elf' thing. I mean, I'm guessing it would make sense for Bastian to say it, but Ike saying and thinking that ... it just seems out of character. But I do like thinking he's related to Tibarn. Nice job, overall.