Reviews for Into the Dark
shamzika chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I don't know if it's me and maybe that I'm too immature to understand love and all that but... Hermione seemed incredibly immature in this. She was doubting Harry at nearly everystep of their relationship. You had the overused premise of Hermione not bring able to deal with emotions-which I understand because it makes sense. But this is to the point of being imbecilic. Honestly, I've never felt so dissatisfied with a characterisation.

The whole reason behind her getting her memories removed was so cliche (oh! he doesn't love me! I just know!) that I nearly stopped reading but your writing is really good and I wanted to see how you would conclude it.

That being said, I really enjoyed the flashbacks of their relationship building up and the process of how Hermione fell in love. That was beautiful.

Off to go read your other stories now.
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
i love this story. its a good read and like what others said.. its a bit intriguing since its kinda different. I'm just miffed on how it ended. maybe its for the better for both Harry and Hermione to start from scratch again but the fact that they are the golden trio and they were writtern in History books, its kinda contradicting isn't it? Plus the fact that everyone knows how close Hermione to Harry is during Hogwarts year even in platonic ways when they were young. everybody knows they're the best of friends. Well, I just hope it ended differently. I mean the old Hermione wanted to take it back and still get her old memories back because she discovered that they both love each other no matter what the trials their relationship had undergone but then its too late because she had taken the potion without thinking things through. If I were Harry then give her the life she wanted. Do not ever to get to know her again since she made a choice. A choice that cannot be taken back. Well I know I'm babbling nonsense lol but I think you can write a better ending for this since its lacking something or something I dream of ending it. And the last an here, I completely agree with other people. Hermione remembers. :3
Emmie Rose chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I have to admit, upon reading the summary for this story I was intrigued, it sounded unlike any other H/Hr story I have ever read. It really hit home for me in the end, I once had a similar wish to rid my mind of any memory containing my ex husband. We had hurt each other in so many impossible ways over the years. Your story was really almost a slap in the face for me, in a good way. It has truly opened my eyes and it has touched me, thank you for obviously writing from the heart. You can tell when an author puts their heart and soul into a piece. It was wondrefully and beautifully written.
ScarsOfTime chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
Another excellent story. I really like what you did with the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" formula, and the quotes at the beginning of each chapter were just icing on the cake. You've gone and made me want to watch that movie over again, ha. It's been a while since I've seen it. It really is a shame to know that this story's your least popular one, but I'm glad to know that you're proud of it (as you should be). I quite like that you ended it where you did, as I feel anything more would have defeated the entire purpose of the story. Keep up the excellent work.
Benedict195 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Dear amazing writer,

CONTINUE ON THIS STORY BECAUSE IT'S SO DAMNED AWESOME!

Keep up the good work nonetheless! :D

Cheers,

Ben
battybiologist chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
You absolutely fucking brilliant bastard. (I would say bitch, but bastard just felt so right.)

I blame you for destroying (much as Gojira flattens the CBD of Tokyo) an hour or so's worth of sleep, now - I had to read this whole thing through in one sitting, the characterizations (and plot) were just that good... I'm probably a little delirious from lack of sleep now. I knew that you wouldn't let it happen, but I still - _still_ - against all hope, I still wanted myself to be wrong. Still wanted a fluffy ending. The whole thing has my stomach churning, really. Abso-fucking-lutely bloody wonderful writing. Goddamn.
NorthernLights25 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
I am sad this story is over, it was really good.
dukefan2227 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Hmm well I'm not sure how to respond. It was a really good story and I enjoyed the read, but it just I don't know, ended rather abruptly for me. I'm not entirely sure what I expected but I guess I expected some of the rewooing process or what not. Either way it was still a good story and I plan on reading more of your work.
Pixlet chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
mini cliffhanger! Squee, I want to know how it ends
Pixlet chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
god Hermione seems so hurt, and Harry is as oblivious as ever
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
This story is making me sad. Please tell me it has a happy ending! Please update soon!
storycrazy22 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Wow...its finally done. she forgot harry ... or did she? loved this chap and i CAN'T WAIT for the next one!
storycrazy22 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
i seriously love how you update so quickly! neville has a girlfriend? jk... ron is getting on my nerves... i really want to see neville tell him off...cant wait till next chapter
THE LONE SAVIOR chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
great story. loving how hermione is realizing maybe she is doing something wrong...
redgorilla chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this is extremely interesting. i am looking forward to harry and hermione's confrontation