Reviews for FML
irritablevowel chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Really enjoying this one! Just had to chime in here and agree with Inuyasha-he is clearly the barbarian of the 3. And Hojo having an imaginary girlfriend... that got an actual LOL out of me. XD
KoalaPowers chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
HAHAHAH! I actually love that website too! Great little fic, the characterization was so on point.
Grapefruit Wannabe chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
This was such a trip. I enjoyed every character and how eveything played out. You have some serious talent. I can't get over how much fun this wAs! I'm serious!

Love,
Grapefruit Wannabe
Blue72 chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
this is sooo funny great job writing it!
Inubebe Kaggie chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Luv this story!
Dark Kora chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
lol Now that was good Are you making anymore Chapters? Cuz I'm loving this story after all this stuff going on lol loved hojo's last comment about saving the world lol if this ain't the end please update :) 3
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
That website is hilarious! Good story! Good luck on your official comeback!
M
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Really, Kagom?! Noooo...why would Hojo mind if his 'girlfriend' asked his roomate out for coffee?
MalachiteFlames chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Ha ha. Weird end to a weirdly cute fic. I enjoyed this story. :)
InuKag4evertogether chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
haha, but i think inu could save the world! so take that hojo! anywho luved the story, even if it was a little short.
Axzeria chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Lmfao!

But they're so mean to Hojo. D; that's how I kinda am. No one knows me if they mention my name. They think it's some other popular girl with the same name or something.

Loving the story! xD
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
this was great and really funny - loved the hojou who just fades into the background, too nice for his own good and not annoying enough to draw attention (he needs a schtick).

i'm usually searching the dusty archives for old inuyasha and rurouni kenshin fic and that's where i found this little gem! . if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

_

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area (one of my european friends has to use a proxy server sometimes, these links work for her hopefully they'll work for you) -on either site you have to scroll down to episode 1:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie (they already have the leads cast) and they've also announced that they're reanimating the 'rurouni kenshin' manga! happy news )

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
xbeautyxxisxxlifex chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Hahahahahahaahahahahaha ohhh god can't breathe! Miroku jumped after Inuyasha :)))))

Jessica