Reviews for Neogenesis
Chronos guardian chapter 43 . 11/30/2013
I love your final fantasy series so much, I almost want to cry. I feel if this were to be an extended version of the game or turned into its comic retelling I would approve wholeheartedly. You gave so much character depth to Shuyin, making him more than just some psychopath. I feel many people have written final fantasy x-2 Fanfics but not have been able to explain it better than you.
Thank you so much for writing this,you are gifted and I just had to let you know that.
gleamfang chapter 43 . 4/28/2012
Oh god this behemoth of a novel is finally over. I loved reading the entire thing I really did. It's amazing how much inspiration you drew from a simple analogy used by Baralai!

Your creativity in creating OC spirits to explain this whole arc is simply unmatched. I was completely sold by this highly plausible explanation and almost felt that this is how a prequel game would've gone. I can't wait to start reading the rest of your epic tale.

Oh and I really loved how Wakka called LuLu a crazy woman albeit however unlikely that would really be.

gleamfang chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
Awww papa Auron be pretty cool too! I like where this is going and how this is all developing. Like i said super creative yet within the box. Outstanding

gleamfang chapter 27 . 4/27/2012
Mate this is just one hell of a plot! You've got one heck of a mind to be able to come up with such a brilliant theory. To me, it truly seems plausible and I love the whole inception-esque feel of the Fayth's dream. It is a true work of art the way you went outside the box and yet kept within the confusing albeit massive constraints of Spiran Magic.

I just love how you've tied this to earth somehow and managed to weave a connection of Spira being a ship and all that. I almost wish it was true but then again, maybe I just want to play Blitzball.

Your writing style suits that of a novel writer. You produced a wonderfully intriguing story that to be honest is capable of standing on its own and apart from FFX. Unfortunately, if you wished to create an original story, you would have to create something like another FFX to allow you to build on the ideas and concepts presented. I honestly think you have a shot at selling Square-Enix this idea to expand FFX instead of them merely remaking the damn thing for the PS3. The PS 2 already had wonderful graphics there's no need to remake it. If they wanted to remake something, remake FF7 those graphics are horrendous by today's standards. I know I would sure as hell play your FFX sequel and prequel. Your a great writer and I hope whatever you're doing now has an outlet for your boundless creativity

Oh and tbh, you really really deserve more reviews and accolades as a great writer. Seriously what's wrong with some people.

Wintermoth chapter 42 . 1/3/2012
Hmm.. Actually...Yuna could hear them talking to her in the Farplane. One of them tells her something right before she fights one of the final parts of Vegnagun and she nods. So she has to hear them... and she quotes something Jecht said while telling everyone why Nooj's plan sucked.
Wintermoth chapter 43 . 12/28/2011
Not counting all the breaks I took, it took me 12 hours to read this and mom's using the "antisocial" complaint again. Me: WOMAN! I AM TRYING TO READ!

This story went from the days of Koji all the way to that! Hard to grasp that it's all one story. I see how it ties into the others now and I actually understand what Tidus is in this now more than I did in the first two stories. :3 You did a good job of tying the two lives in together. And making me laugh my ass off.

Waaahhhh x,x I want to read more now.
Wintermoth chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
I've been reading since 11ish. Must...stop...and...sleep...
Wintermoth chapter 9 . 12/27/2011
XD From freaking amusing to straight up awkward in under 5000 words.
Wintermoth chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
XD Oh man. I always wondered how Lenne and Shuyin met. This oughta be good.
LincDawg chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thanks again.
Sokulski chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
Hahahaha! xD Tidus went back for his ball? How cute!
Musing Joplin chapter 43 . 10/20/2010
A worthy read indeed.

It's such a shame the FFX and FFX-2 category doesn't have more stories like yours: well thought-out, good presentation, and lengthy. While it's a smaller detail to the story as a whole, my favorite part are the switches to the Japanese vs. English meanings. I agree that the English translation doesn't always convey the same meaning or same intensity for what was intended.

I look forward to any of your future stories.
Trevor X chapter 43 . 10/16/2010
So this arc is finished, finally. I know I should really leave a review for each of the chapters, but I think one final one should suffice.

Loved the notes on Japanese vs English version usage. Such things don't always translate well to English speaking minds and it is always interesting to hear people's thoughts on such things.

Beautiful resolution in the end.

As a side note, I always felt that Shuyin lost his original focus of finding Lenne and became obsessed with 'Destroy! Destroy!' and that was why he was so reserved in the Farplane. Because his focus was different and Lenne had become a side note instead of the main storyline for him. That's only my impression, of course.

And 'Tidus is back!'

I think that just about sums the whole thing up for me. Good times and more to follow.

Thanks for taking the time to redo and repost. We'd not have this most excellent series otherwise.

Looking forward to the next bit.

Trev X
Sookdeo chapter 43 . 10/11/2010
AWESOME

Lol I had to finish reading the end of chapter 42 before i got to the last one. Omg it took so long lol but iit was worth it :)

I'm lookin forward to spira's revenge. Sounds a bit evil tho lol
Randomidiot92 chapter 43 . 10/11/2010
Ahhh it's finally finished! Hooray! Very touching, happy ending T_T and such a great story. Job well done! : ) Super excited for "Spira's Revenge", should be very interesting. Can't wait to read more from you.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »