Reviews for Four Weeks
nickynad13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
yeah I gotta say I always did kinda wonder why when the boys were on the bed, they werent touching, but it never crossed my mind it was coz Brian still couldnt show that couple he loved Justin.
I love that line - I want you to be happy more than I want to stay young and beautiful forever." Loved the story!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OMG! I loved this one-shot. I especially love seeing vulnerable!Brian. Great job :)
rebelwithacause91 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It's only time 3 Justin and Brian are forever.
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Amazing!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
FAN!
strawberrycannibal chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Considering i'm a huge Labyrinth and David Bowie fan, I squealed at that last line. But, seriously, amazing story and how it should have gone. :D
Kate chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I've lost count of the number of times I've reviewed a fic with the words, "oh, if only it had happened like this in canon." This time, I mean it more than I ever have. This was excellent. I loved it.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was actually really good. I have to admit, better than I thought it was going to be. I definitely agree that if they'd had this conversation they may not have broken up in episode 7. Great job!

~Jess
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
this is great
murderormercy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I am so pissed at Brian right now, because you made me rethink that scene in QAF and honestly what a shitty behaviour! *deep breath* sorry about that.

Well, I liked this story a lot. You approached the subject with sensitivity and honesty ,so well done!
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loved this. It was humorous, painful and sweet all at the same time. Your characterizations of both Brian and Justin are perfect, and this conversation would have easily worked in the canon. Especially considering Brian's reluctance. Great job!
LibertySun chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really liked this.I enjoy your writing style. You did a fantastic job of keeping the boys in ! :)
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was really great, and well written. I felt like I was watching a deleted scene in my mind.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was utterly brilliant. Nicely written, very in character with Brian thinking this was all about tricking and being pissed at Justin as well as completely reluctant to talk.

I really think that this conversation would have spared them a lot of shit... and perhaps even the whole brake up as you said.

Thanks a lot for this!

ai
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
beautiful! I totally agree that they should have had this conversation along with many many many others.