Reviews for The Demigod of Venice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
gus chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
that was amazing you have real writing skills keep up the awesome work
Who's Taylor Swift anyway chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
''Maybe he was a hopeless romantic, but one moment with Rachel seemed worth any sacrifice''

Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very amusing. And I loved it.
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is a nice Rico fic. It's not too cheesy; I've read wayyyy cheesier fics, fics that were genuinely puke-worthy. With this fic, though, you've got the right balance of fluff and plot, which makes for an entertaining and enjoyable read. Nice job!

cindella204 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
:D I love this FanFic, and apparently I didn't review the first five times I read it O_O I apologize. Anyways, this is hilarious and deep at the same time and I love how he shadow traveled to Italy. Awesome. Seriously.

AngelFlyAway13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow. This was AWESOME! It made me smile! Haha.
Unleash Your Inner Self chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
On of the best Nico/Rachels out there!
eveninganna chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this is sweet, and pretty funny. I enjoyed it very much :)
Noname chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
GODS! is it possible for you to write a BAD story?... Nope, not at all! ;)
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ahahaa, this story was in fact, *very* amusing. ;D

Excellent jobb. :)
The Knight of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was frigg'n funny...but what if Nico saw her reading that mag
E. M. Zeray chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
wow. LOVED IT. i've been trying to write a Rachel/Nico fic and just couldn't say what i was trying to and you just got it all down there PERFECTLY! so going onto my favorites list.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Mmm...why Rachael? I notice you keep using that spelling.

You wonderful person! There are simply not enough Nico/Rachel stories in this place. And it's exactly how I like it, banter and insults and dysfunctionality... which turns out to be a combination so sweet, it makes me want to weep. With joy.

And it's... it might be slightly corny. But I like slightly corny. Most of my favourite romances end up that way. :)

I love it.

Musafreen :)
Gemini chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hey! First one to review! AWESOME!

I'm not much for Racheal/ Nico or Racheal/ ANYBODY, but I liked it! It was good! Awesome, even!