Reviews for 10 Years
Kawaii Neko Kitsune chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
love this story
dtksgirl chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
who will kill you first? i think just for fun i will *ahem* IMMA FIREN MA LAZARS! BLAAAAAAAARGH! *ahem* thank you for your time (lol)
IllusionaryMagician chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
Tha was an awesome story! I loved every bit of it! Sigh! An ideal Tama X Kyo story! Ehe! Very very good job! If i could id give you some ribbon or something for it! ;) nice job! It would be nice to see a sequel! ;)
Oathi chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
It was perfect QQ
BriBee1991 chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
I loved it!
mochiusagi chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
awwww that was a sweet ending. Sad to see this fic go though.
Vampirelover57 chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
I liked this chapter it made me laugh and someone you love leave is never easy even if you know they are going to do something they really want and you only want the best for them.
Vampirelover57 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
I LOVED IT! I am so happy things turned out well for them and that they are a big happy family. Thank you for this story.
Vampirelover57 chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
Oh come on let them have the baby, I think that would be so great. They are such great parents now but another baby would be wonderful.
Vampirelover57 chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
This chapter is very sad. I can't believe he lost another baby. That just breaks my heart. I hope the next chapter is happier.
bibbiesparks chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
I just love reading this stoyr and I loved how you ended you could make a Sequel with Rene and Michael.
mochiusagi chapter 15 . 9/2/2010
noo! tamaki can't miscarry again! it'll tear him apart, I mean, after 2 I'm surpised that he's still so strong. Please update sooon!
mochiusagi chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
Oh no! What's going to happen? Please update soon!
Vampirelover57 chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Yippee! We had a wedding. I am so glad that they are back together, That is where they belong. I really love this story. Can't wait for more.
mochiusagi chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
awwwww that was really sweet, I;m glad that they finally got married. Please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »