Reviews for Disturbia
Lucyole chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
really interesting, exciting and good written please write the next chapter thatwould be great
and i need to knwo who that guy was please write further. *cookies for you*
LightLessStar chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for more!
eiah chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
:O cool. Really awesome weiss kreuz crossover. Usa really does know how to hey herself into trouble even after all this time.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
nice
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Ah...I love Weiss Kreuz/Sailor Moon crossovers! One of my faves, I can't wait to see what happens next in the story! Till next time!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Wow, it seemed soooo long ago that I became a fan of crossover fics with WK-and it was all because of this story. I'm glad you updated it. :)

As for that man...I won't even guess. I've completely forgotten most of the characters of both anime. He could be Mamoru, which I HIGHLY doubt, for Serenity could have easily recognized him, ne? :)

I can't wait for an update of Aya and Serenity's dynamic! Please update soon. :)
Lawliet's Bride chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Ok lady you have to update pronto this was good and leaving it there is making me Antsy and I love Brad so yes you really have to update soon! and your other stories as well! XD
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
ooo it was...hmm oh whats-his-name... er... Brad Crawford? or something like that?
hidden light chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Hellllo again. I just love this story so much I had to review both chapters. Again I love how you keep to the storyline. I do approve that your not trying to rush the meeting between Serena/Serenity/Usagi and WeiB. Anyway I have notice you been updating your other stories, but it seems you forgot this one. But eh you must be busy with life or just have a more clear idea about the other stories. Well either way update when you can _. I will still be here to read your wonderful works and hope to see more great crossovers from you. Take careeeeee
hidden light chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I truly love how your following the anime for the crossover. It quite a whole new idea to the weiss kreuz/sailor moon crossover. Your character pretty much stayed in character and I couldn't find a fault in your grammar. XD But then again I have terrible grammar so what do I know about grammar. Anyway keep up the great work.
zodiac1231 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I really like this. There aren't that many out there and it's a different beginning from the others. Will you be adding more chapters soon? Will Serenity get along with Aya immediately?
Lilaclight chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
very interesting. I'm loving it. Just curious though, how will Brad react? His power and Pluto's power has always caused to wonder who would have the upper hand of the two.
infinity chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
i love your writting and cross-over stories...any chance you could stick to finishing them instead of starting new ones all the time?

keep up the good work!
Vera-Sama chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I really like this so far. And more Schwarz is always great. I love all of the WK guys to pieces...but there's just something so interesting about Schwarz.

Please update soon!
Lawliet's Bride chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Hehehe now the weiss are going crazy :D I can't wait to read more please update soon!