Reviews for On a Grading Scale
Funny liked it
Enigmus chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Simply AMAZING!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i hate finn. he is a idiotic jerk that is too stupid to realized that he is a jerk plus everyone loves him for it. also cant figure out why he dates rachel when he is a homophobe. also burt since he cant seem to figure out how much it hurts kurt when he hangs with Finn after the whole fag-gate thing. ERRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
LOL. I would never have thought of this as a Glee fan fic idea, but then again, I'm not you. Kurt rated Mr. Schue, heh. I have a man-crush on all of the Glee boys, esp. after their mash up in 2x6 "Never Been Kissed". Anyway, this fic was full of win, just for all the lovely slash. Peace.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i do not like finn either...at all. the fact that he cheats of brittany's papers and thought quinn could get pregnant through 2 swimsuits in a hott tub is ridiculous. Thank you very much for making Kurt smart enough to see his idot-ness. Everything else is win, especially the end.
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
A - Awesome! 8D

I love how you ended with Puckurt 33
Band Gleek chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Loved the story!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
finn is an ass. lovely list- OCD is one of my favorite things to give a favorite character, it just makes them so much more interesting i think.
orangeade73 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
you should have re-read carefully before posting... spell check would not catch it: you typed slime when you meant smile ... it kinda sounds funny to read that Finn has an amazing slime, to realize you meant smile because it lights up his whole face :-)
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I think you got it down! Kurt's thoughts and voice were very believable. And I also have this spot on Finn. I'm almost a Finn-basher. Sometimes... Much luv! Keep up the good work.
The-Ochraniacz chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Personally, I want to know how Kurt knows their grades.

That was great. I loved the ending. I was thinking it was Sam, his season 2 boyfriend, but then I realised it was Puck.

Great job
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Lol that was very Kurt I think you should make one for the gals