Reviews for Brackett Causes a Racket
Do the Gabriel chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Haha your portrayal of Dr. Brackett is so accurately portrayed!
A Lee En chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Hey, this is good. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Hey this is a cute story Raiderette! More please! And good work! Looks like someone's gonna fall in love...I just hope it's Kel and Dr. Thorne!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Great! You updated! Glad to see Kel get a little embarrassment here. Think he needed a little time to get his mind on other things. LOL! I love how he looked down at his tie after Dixie told him ‘Sure as your tie’s blue.’ Cute chapter. Looking forward to more! ;)
Master Tigeress chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
uh ho. looks like doctor bracket is going to be chased by a young girl. hope that it doesn't get serious that dixie and doctor early will have to come to the rescue
jada951 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
ah, a crush on the good doctor.

I imagine that will be fine, until she wants to further her studies!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Welcome back, Raiderette! Glad to see you typing again! So... Margie has a crush on Dr. Brackett? LOL! That's an entertaining twist! I love it! This is still a really great story and I can't wait to see where you take this. Please keep the chapters coming; even if they're short ones like this gem. :) Cheers!
Alana Carol chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I think Kelly Brackett is gonna get his "comeupance" as my grandma use to say and I think it'll ber great fun to read. Thank you for the good reading!
BeauBrummelsByrd67 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I'm glad you decided to write this one. I really like the idea, and your original characters, Margie and Edith are wonderful! Though a minor character, Margie adds a lot to the story and it makes me laugh to think of how she looks. At first I wasn't sure what my opinion would be of Edith, but she is a great character. She's kind and friendly, but she has her own personal challenges in life to overcome. Keep it up! Great story )
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Great chapter.
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Really cute! Can NOT see Kel doing that any more than I can see him do what out EMT instructor did for us the other night. We have a class of EMT's that even if they work on the ambulance all but 2 or 3 have fire fighting backgrounds. One guy ask could blood pressure be converted to psi (the type pressure fire depts are used to working with). The instructor found a conversion formula and converted it for us. Kel would NOT have done that for a bunch of hose jockies! LOL
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Kel better watch and not make Dixie too mad, you know she only lets him and Joe work in 'her' ER cause she likes them! LOL
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Good beginning. Seen TROUBLE from the new Doc's introduction. We had a Doc where I worked and the worst mistake a patient could do was keep calling HER Nurse after she had corrected them once that she was a Doctor!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
This chapter had a whole lot of good stuff in it! I got a big grin on my face when Dixie tried to appear pleasantly surprised when Margie’s gave the news of a date with Johnny. LOL. Too funny! Keep up the good work!:)
CapLovesHankandKel chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love the name of this story! That's what initially caught my attention. I hope this isn't the end at Chapter 3 because you got a really good one going here. I love Kel but he can be such a pig sometimes!

Keep up the good work and I'll be checking back for more.