Reviews for Shepard is Mine
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Honestly I don't feel sorry for Ashley, the knife that she stabbed in Shepard's back is now in her gut and Tali is twisting it as hard as she can. Tali might have to wear a suit to protect her from sicknesses but for everything else she's got a shot gun and a couple of nasty pistols. Tali is not a fragile pocelin doll she's a brave space faring explore, salvager, collector killing, quarian warrior!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Type your review here...
Talimancer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ha!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Shepard's gonna find out the emotional state Ashley's. Tali and Garrus you two should at least apologize before things get worse.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Cat fight! Ashley isn't my favorite character in ME, but I never hated her. However, I was expecting some kind of fallout in ME3 when she rejoined. I was surprised when it never happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Shepard and tali are ment to be together no one could ever tear them apart not even the reapers
TW6464 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I think there's a word for people like Ashley... "Racist b****". See also: Miranda Lawson
SoldierPup chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love Ashley as a character and romance option, but I also love Tali as a character and romance option. I think it was perfect i always see Tali as slightly possesive and most definatly NOT shy when it comes to Shepard on an intimate level. Love it, amazing job
Machinist's Guardian Archangel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Whoo! Finally SOMEBODY said what everyone was thinking! Go Tali!

And good writing, by the way.
aRandomNoob chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I enjoyed reading that. :P
shipwreck321 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
haha

Epic failed, Ash!

Nice story!

Tali rules!
WrySleet chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
haha..damn Tali doesn't hold back..I really enjoyed it
Leinad Yllek chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Get fucked ash.
Zanegar chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OH SNAP! TALI JUST SMACKED THAT BITCH!

(P.S. This is not a trap.)
The Art of Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Shepard is Tali's precious.