Reviews for The Western Novel
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I love Romitri. It's awesome even when they're not together!
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was a really sweet little one shot, lovely, most of its in well in characters and i think the note at the bottom was perfect, simple and true to dimitri. Very touching, lovely one shot!
isabelladee chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
that's really awesome.

you know what else would be awesome?

continuing this with perhaps a smuggled meeting between the two, a little conversation about the book with some typical Rose whit and fluffyness between the two.

but, you know, your choice.

haha, wonderful job :)
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
cute
Little Miss Evil chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
cute)
Sadistic-but-sweet chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Okay, that was pretty heartwarming. I've sworn off Rose/Dimitri for a while due to his totally uncalled-for (yet understandable) coldness throughout most of Spirit Bound, but this made me smile and wish for the old days of Frostbite and Shadow Kiss. That would be just like Dimitri to slip her a Western to keep her from getting bored.

I feel a serious longing to reread the first couple books and try to pretend not to know that they are practically doomed from the start. Congratulations, with one short fic you have reverted me back to Dimitri/Rose. Good job. :3
MaggieChauvin chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
awe that was sweet! hewas thinking of her
RainInTheSun chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
AWWW! That is so sweet!
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
lol...that is too cute! I love it... I hate that she's in jail but this is clever, funny, and adorable! Post more soon :)
ijjysworldd chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i like it! i think u should turn it into more chapters not just a one-shot. it should be elaborated. but that is your choice. hope to see more of this!