Reviews for Celebration
American Fantasy chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Awww that was a cute ending! Thanks for that story I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you will continue to write more D
JUJUChick16 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
What an ending! Are you going to do a sequeal? You know put in the honeymoon, the wedding and how they are as a married couple again. Just a suggestion! LOVED IT!
American Fantasy chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
OMG what an amazing update! cause its a totally believable reaction, Poor Emily being thrust into that, but poor Patrick..Ahhh please update soon i just can't get enuf. Oh and as to what you said in a previous chapter, yes to Prime Suspect!
Mrs.RegulusBlack chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I really hope there is more. Hope they get together!
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Oh very good chapter... But I agree with Emily's decision. Update as soon as you can!
JUJUChick16 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
WHAT NO! She can't do that, Patrick is going to run after her? You through me for a loop! Please update again I need to know what happens! That was an amazing update I can't wait to know whats going to happen!
American Fantasy chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Ahhh the anticipation..can't wait for the next chapter
American Fantasy chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
This chapter was AMAZING. You had me laughing all the way through. "I would go gay for her" LOL
JUJUChick16 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
And she says...YES! I can't wait for an update! The interaction you set up between the two is so adorable, please update again soon!
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Very good.. I do think Emily works too hard.. I only have one thing to say about the last part.. WOW.. Update when its convenient please!
JUJUChick16 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
That was freaking hilarious and cute and I just loved it! Okay so will Patrick ask Emily to marry him or to atleast move in? And those students of hers must be smart if they are crushing on her, and the its a mommy thing wow now I feel like I'm being talked to by my highschool guidance again when she decided to talk to students one on one and she happened to pick up on my crush for Helen Mirren...Anyways way off topic please update again! *clears throat and saunters off with a blush*
amieemb chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Love this chapter! I really like how you depicted Ben. he would not be pkay with this at first. I understand how he would feel.

The only thing that I feel might be off is that Emily wouldn't jump at the chance to go back to Cibola to help out. Her work has been her life for 32 years - I don't know if she could change just like that after one night.
American Fantasy chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Beautifully written. Their connection is so strong and full of their built up love for one another!
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Interesting chapter... I don't know who I feel worse for; Ben/Abigail/Riley or Emily/Patrick... Please continue
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
YES! That was AMAZING! I can't wait for more! I already figure they stay together but will Ben be excepting of them. I can't wait to read what else happens! I loved Emily's teasing I felt as if she was teasing m...never mind just um update again soon. *blush*