Reviews for The Firebenders
MisterCrown chapter 11 . 4/22
You really don't like Zuko do you? I personally like him better than the other characters, lovely story, just try to cut down on the time-skipping line break thingies.
AraelStannis chapter 18 . 4/13
I liked the Harry/Azula interactions quite a bit. I was surprised that you didn't diverge from the canon Avatar events earlier, but it looks like you were planning to spend more time in the Potterverse before going back to the Avatar storyline.

I'm curious how you planned to resolve the Voldemort situation because clearing everything too quickly would make it trivial, but too slowly and the scale of conflict would be dwarfed by what's available in the war with the Fire Nation. Then again, I'd love to see Harry and Azula escalate the conflicts. Like an assault on the Malfoy manor after the resurrection of Voldemort that pits Harry and his allies in a pitched battle against the Death Eaters and possibly even Voldemort living at the manor.

Anyways, it was a great ride while it lasted and I do hope your muse finds the inspiration to revisit this work sometime. Thanks for writing this :)
Really hoping the story is continued
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/24
Harry has his Animamagus form. Unfortunately, he really doesn't know what that entails. But can he change back?
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/24
I wouldn't mind meeting one of those Crocodile-wolves. With a fifty caliber or in case that's too light. a TWENTY millimeter! Ok, Harry's acting strange and Azula's like almost anyone with a real good friend they worry about. I thought she planned to follow him.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/24
I wonder if Harry's about to return to his own world and become the wizard he was meant to be? It would be much better for him to stay longer and learn more. Much, much more so that when he must confront Voldemort he more then ready. It's serve Voldemort right if Harry burned another of his bodies to ash.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/23
This is the first Harry Potter/Avatar crossover I've read and it's surprisingly good!
dragonofchaos666 chapter 18 . 3/23
Type your review for this chapter here...
bella.beau.14 chapter 18 . 2/18
update soon please its getting really good.
Elemental-hime chapter 18 . 1/13
Please update this epic story!
dragneell49 chapter 18 . 1/2
please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I really love this chapter but I think yours should have had their talk with dumbledore it almost feels like your rushing the story I get rushing the story until they get here but you should have had the talk with dumbledore I want to know what questions he asked what they told him if he knows they killed and what he knows about their world also the talk with the spirt would have been nice
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
In chapter 12 you say it has been thirteen years when it has only been 6 years since he was 8 when he disappears and he turns 14 in the goblet of fire.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Damn shame that this story seems to have been abandoned. The idea was good, and I enjoyed the relationship you built up between Harry and Azula. Hopefully one day you will have the time to come back and finish this fic, because I would love to see the Harry and Azula show Voldemort and his DE what firebending can do. Great job!
dgardner89 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
This story is great. I hope you are able to finish it.