Reviews for The Firebenders
Woah. Azula and Harry aren't just OOC. They're like... OOOCOCOCOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. I actually kinda want Azula's cruelty back and her sarcastic and slytherin-like personality back. It makes the fic all the more interesting.
So a child risen in the democratic U.K. doesn't have a problem with the fire nation? No doubt having already been implanted with fear of dictators at a young age, considering the Cold War was only just about to end?
Shepard131 chapter 18 . 6/15
please update this. just read the whole thiing and now i want more.
SnowWolf43 chapter 18 . 5/22
Plese more
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY UPDATE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE YEARS!
AnimeLover229 chapter 18 . 3/28
Please update soon I love this story so much...
Jared51 chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
That was pathetic
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
Very good story but why did it stop?
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
I'm happy that Harry and Azula are getting along with Sirius, Remus and Tonks. Please update soon,...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
As I said in an earlier chapter it's been three years and almost three months since the last update. So I'm guessing this is abandoned. If I'm wrong I'll see an update before the end of the decade. It really is too bad though. This was an enjoyable read and I really want to see how things turn out. Such as, do they destroy all the horcruxes, do they or rather does Harry kill Voldie and the Voldetts in the grave yard, do they make it back, what about Tonks, Sirius and Remus? These are why I want to read this to the end.
Bronze chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
You've just answered my one major question, will they stay in the HP universe or return to the Avatar universe? I think that'd be a good thing. I really don't see the magical world of the YK as being capable of using such powers safely. Nor would I think that Azula's world would do any better with the magic of Harry's. Now I'm almost finished reading what you've posted but don't think chapter 18's the end of the story. Thus I'm asking for an update soonest.
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
I personally don't give a flying rats ass whether or not they have something in the series! If you as the author want to give Harry a lightsaber and Azulaa 50mm 200 megajoule railgun then you can do it! Just as long as you can make it fit the story. And this is a damn good story! It's going to be so interesting to read Dumb-as-a-Doors reaction when Harry returns with Azula and fire bending powers. Then when his little ass kissers see his animagus form they'll be cleaning up the pants or whatever they wear under their robes. That is just not an animal they've even heard of in their myths! Might even give poor dear old uncle Albie nightmares. One can only hope. If the sight causes him to have a stroke, so much the better. He was self-centered enough to not care how Harry would be treated by his aunt and uncle. As proved by the fact that he had monitoring devices that showed Harry physical condition yet did nothing about the abuse he was obviously getting. So any bad karma that comes his way is well deserved.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Whitetigerwolf, if this story continues as it's started, I'm requesting an update! I've seen bits and pieces of Avatar Last Airbender cartoon but never thought of a crossover of these two. It's surprisingly good.
MsKurumi chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
I wish you update this. I really, REALLY love this!
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
I just found this story and think it's absolutely brilliant! I hope it gets updated soon~