Reviews for The Firebenders
MsKurumi chapter 18 . 7/10
I wish you update this. I really, REALLY love this!
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 18 . 7/1
I just found this story and think it's absolutely brilliant! I hope it gets updated soon~
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 9 . 6/28
I think Azula should have said Obsidian was a present from Harry.

This story is fun, though I'm sad you haven't updated it in a while.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 18 . 5/30
So ummm love your story and what you got going on here! Can't wait for more...
bjorn aleswiller chapter 16 . 5/30
I always assumed that about dear moldy short's soul too... I find it funny that Nagaini is more Voldemort then Tom Riddle Jr. is lmao
draco7347 chapter 18 . 5/15
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Dragonsfire212 chapter 18 . 5/11
Please update again really loving the story
Espied7 chapter 18 . 5/7
Fabulous story! I hope you continue it!
Revan Shan 2077 chapter 18 . 3/31
Please update
I lovd it!
Tony McNucklz chapter 13 . 3/2
so Harry was theere when the drill was attacked... and nothing changed? it was just destroyed the same as in the series? aang BARELY beat azula then, but having a second equally powerful bender there didn't change anything. I fail to track the logic here. unless it changed and you just aren't telling us. which sucks since I was looking forward to seeing harry fight aang and co.
Cormin12 chapter 16 . 2/22
It really should be less than an eighth... Just sayin.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 18 . 2/21
Dude this is amazing! I hope you are able to update this soon. I think at one point I fangirled over Harry and Azula and scared my dog a little. but anyways this is now a favorite pairing of mine :)
L's Cappuccino chapter 17 . 1/29
Just realized that with the whole soul division thing, Harry's is more Voldemort than Voldemort himself.
Lololololol
Corvo Regandorf chapter 1 . 1/27
I love this story I've read it 20 times again G just so I won't forget it, Its ashame that it hasn't been updated, I would really like to see this story finished but understand that your combining to different universes along with their plots can be difficult.

All I ask is if it will be completed or if the story is abandoned.