Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Akikarui chapter 2 . 4/10
Oh, you should have seen me! I laughed like a complete psychopath when Mikado said We just met and I lost it when Shizuo called him pocky. Mainly because I absolutely LOVE Mikado!
kikilalakia1 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
... I'm gonna treat as if the last part of the ending was a different story. But anyways! This was sooo good! Aha made me stayed up all night just to finish it XD
twilightdreamers chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
OMG! I've been rolloing over in laughter every time mikado says he and izaya are love rivals! Thanks for such a great laugh! Really loving the story
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
This is really nice and sad. It made me read it without stopping. I've also already read the sequel to this.
Though I still think that it still lacks something. The ending in the Operator is hanging. Why? Because I think that the misunderstandings still needed to be solved like why and how Izaya got into that state, about Kida and Anri. There are just a lot of misunderstandings that still needs to be developed.

Still, this is just my opinion and you don't need to be bothered with this for it is just that everyone has different views on stories.

Overall, this story really clicked in me. You did a good job in this! *thumbs up*
Hope I would be able to make a story that would click to people too ne...
ada2012 chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Amazing I loved it so much! Why did you end it but I do like the ending and operator
AnimeIsMyLife chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
HA!I knew the answer to most of them!Not all,but most...CLOSE ENOUGH,I AM AN OFFICAL OKATU!
Yuu3 chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Well, not the best ending but I really love it. Jealous really really is a very very bad thing. Poor Mikado, poor Izaya.
Yuu3 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Yes, oh damn yes! I'm so happy now. He finally revealed himself as Dollar's leader. I'm so so happy. Everything I have been waiting for are almost coming out. XD
Yuu3 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Yaaayyyy! Finally! Finally some mentions of Dollar's leader, Ryuugami Mikado!
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Kyaaa! Finally. Finally, finally FINALLY! A threesome! Wooo! Izaya x Mikado! Well, it one-sided, but..shug...Izaya x Mikado!
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Poor Izaya, poor Shizuo, poor Mikado...
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Go go Mikado! Outsmart that canny fox, Izaya and add more scars to his oxide! I love it! I cove it when Mikado do that. I really love it when Midako do that AND make Izaya suffer.
Michiru Kita chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
"You!" Erika said, pointing at Mikado with a bright smile.

"Me…?"

"We're adopting you!" Walker said, also smiling.

"Eh..?"

"Welcome to our Sibling-hood!"

i must say this: ONE OF THE BEST DIALOGS EVER XD
RussianNeko chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very good :)
PiWrite chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
;A; SAD ENDINGS. THEY KILL ME. BUT THEY'RE SO REALISTIC. I LOVE THEM.
/CRYS

I swear reading Operator before If We Ever Meet Again, had the same effect that the monologues in Shakespeare's plays had on his audience. I knew that Mikado would be kill, but I still hoped that he wouldn't and him and Shizuo would be happy together... ;w;
It's late and I'm being analytical...
You're writing style is so nice to read (:

ps. I just realized that I read 4 of your stories, enjoyed all of them (stayed up late reading all of them) and didn't even realize it was you until now haha.