Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Codename-SN chapter 16 . 11/5
That was crazy! Crazy, I tell you! What the hell happened to Izaya? He was so, so not like his usual self. /frowns/ Sometimes this fic is really great, but other times it feels distorted. I don't know how to explain it, but it kinda leaves me scowling at the screen and a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know whether this is a good fic or not. I can l can't tell.
Codename-SN chapter 12 . 11/4
Ah wait. Boss Kado is here isn't he? Of course he is! Why wouldn't he be. But he's hidden too well. Almost too well. I suspect he might not even be that active. As if a unseen shadow behind Mikado. Intangible, yet tangible when he wished so.
Hmm. I can ignore that. Really, I can. But what I don't like it's the fact that Mikado is almost too timid, to shy, and overall just too much of an idiot. An utter idiot. Who really isn't, but sure loves to act that way. He's an idiot. Sometimes, I can't even tell when he's just acting and when he's, honest to God a plain idiot. Honestly.
Codename-SN chapter 11 . 11/4
Ah, that poor bookshop owner. You love terrifying him, don't you? /chuckles/ Of course, why would it even be surprising?

And Mikado. Silly, silly Mikado. What was he thinking? Then again, there has been something off about him throughout the whole story so it's to be expected. The real question here would be, where the hell is boss Kado? Why isn't he here? /grumbles about the unfairness of it all while sighing/ At the moment, Mikado is just sooooo... Soo... /waves hands vaguely/ so, so.
Codename-SN chapter 10 . 11/4
"I'll come even if you want me to die."

...

What is this?
/sighs ruefully/ Then again I guess this is what I get for reading dramatic romance fiction. By amateurs no less. Yet, why can't I dislike this fic? Honestly. /chuckles/ This is too amusing.
Codename-SN chapter 9 . 11/4
Hmm... I don't know.. But there's something about your characterization of Orihara Izaya that I can't help but notice. It's not as if it is bad or anything.. It's just... different. Like, I don't think I've seen something similar written by anyone else. And it's... Well, I'm not sure if I like it, but I don't dislike it either. But I don't know how to describe it all the same. Still, it makes me laugh breathlessly. Making him seem like a normal human being.. Well, as normal as anime characters get. Just what did you do?
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 8/15
Wonderful!~~
Madhatter chapter 13 . 7/23
Painful...it was painful to read those last lines...and i loved it, the fact that again this story made me feel true emotions... Amazing.
Madhatter chapter 11 . 7/23
YEEEEEESSS, FINALLY, I WAITED PRACTICALLY SINCE THE FIRST FEW WORDS OF THIS ENTIRE STORY FOR THEM TO FINAlly KISS, OMG, LIKE YEEEES!...man i sound like a fan girl...not very manly... Amazing
Madhatter chapter 10 . 7/23
I'm not sure I have ever hated Izaya Orihara more purely, truly, and so ferociously before those last words. To the author of this fanfic: you are a true magician who can sprout the spells of a God of writing and words, a true mind reader and heart sensor to have been able to make me feel this actual feeling. A true author with the most worthy talent that even I will envy for who knows how long. AMAZING!
Madhatter chapter 7 . 7/23
Hahahaha, *sweat drops* yeeeeah, what just happened I wonder... Anyway this is totally awesome, and since I usually review something cause I want to say it's awesome, yeah. I love the confusion between Mikado, Shizuo, and Izaya. It makes me wonder so badly what the outcome will be in all this. Amazing.
Madhatter chapter 5 . 7/23
I'm in love with those last words! Amazing.
Madhatter chapter 1 . 7/20
This sounds like it'll be awesome already! Amazing.
LRyuzaki24 chapter 7 . 7/8
KAWAII
LRyuzaki24 chapter 5 . 7/8
AH SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
LRyuzaki24 chapter 3 . 7/8
Walker and Erika...ah I ship it...their personalities never get old...This chapter was good keep it going!