Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Ren-sama23 chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
Just one question, why not threesome like what Erika said? TT_TT
But I most love ShizuoXMikado pairing so it doesn't matter (not so much) ;D
I hope to read your Operator soon. xp
pollypoll chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
This was an amazing story. I loved it! This definitely has to be my favorite Durarara fic.
samiekins17 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
This was a fantastic story, even though the ending made me cry (of which I had read first).
tsugaru kaikyo fuyugeshiki chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I LOVED IT!
BeyondMyReach chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
This was written really, really well. My favorite Shizuo/Mikado fanfic even. I had a lot of fun reading this and the characters were portrayed brilliantly. I love how everything just slowly came together and how you brought up little hints you dropped previously (i.e. the sensei's death). Izaya... for some reason, I really feel sorry for him at the end. Yeah... Thanks for writing, and I would love to see another Durarara! piece from you soon.
Geminis93 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
0_0 wow...best ending ever!
She Who Walks With Death chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
This is the first purely Durarara fic I've read, and I absolutelty loved it! Shizuo was just too precious and putting him together with adorable Mikado was almost gave me cavities. Then there was Izaya falling in love with Mikado, oh how sad I felt for him. Too bad for him though, Mikado is Shizu-chan's! Well I'm going on to the next one after this! Thank you for this story, seriously!
Toreo chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
/dying from fangirling
Toreo chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Wow, this is exciting, great first chapter!
Ageha Sakura chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY I WILL NEVER FORGET IT BEST ONE I EVER READ!

I CRIED LIKE 70,018.1 TIMES
ezcap1st chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Ah, I was thinking there was no link, so that's how it is... Man, izaya's obsessed.
Momomochi chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Thank you so much for writing this excellent story! I've been waiting for a fanfic as touching and thoughtful as this, which was better than my expectations!(except the misspelling of Celty's name was a little distracting) Great job!
Momomochi chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Sad and beautiful and touching. . I remember reading Operator, and following all the way through is delightful. Most people go 'but he died' but I find myself looking at the inside connections during the story and being amazed at it. Mikado, in a way, had everything he ever asked for, and Shizuo was happy too.

But please let me live in a fantasy world where, if Izaya hasn't killed Kida coming after him, Kida or Shizuo or someone catches up to Izaya?

Plus, I like how Izaya doesn't get that being a good 'match' doesn't mean you should be together. He misses out on an essential part of being in love (getting hooked up on the technicalities) instead of remembering that it just happens to people.

Yeah. Somewhere in there is a currently 'unexpressable' idea on why Izaya couldn't understand why Mikado wouldn't choose him.

*ahem*

I like the story, I like the plot line, I like how 'Bloody Graduation' turned out to be the starting point, and I loved how Mikado went through what he thought was his last thoughts. And this story just gives so much depth to Operator. I mean, first reading of Operator you could just read into the story, but this gives specifics. It's like looking at a painting and then finding a magnifying glass to observe the detailed craftsmanship.

I'm rambling, aren't I?

I just want to say that I adore your story.
Kidiu chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Wow, this was strangely intense, and nothing was ever stated outright, so I've had to make educated guesses.

Anyway, I read this story for the ShizuMika, but even at the very end, I was voting for IzaMika. I suck... :(
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »