Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Momomochi chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Thank you so much for writing this excellent story! I've been waiting for a fanfic as touching and thoughtful as this, which was better than my expectations!(except the misspelling of Celty's name was a little distracting) Great job!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Sad and beautiful and touching. . I remember reading Operator, and following all the way through is delightful. Most people go 'but he died' but I find myself looking at the inside connections during the story and being amazed at it. Mikado, in a way, had everything he ever asked for, and Shizuo was happy too.

But please let me live in a fantasy world where, if Izaya hasn't killed Kida coming after him, Kida or Shizuo or someone catches up to Izaya?

Plus, I like how Izaya doesn't get that being a good 'match' doesn't mean you should be together. He misses out on an essential part of being in love (getting hooked up on the technicalities) instead of remembering that it just happens to people.

Yeah. Somewhere in there is a currently 'unexpressable' idea on why Izaya couldn't understand why Mikado wouldn't choose him.

I like the story, I like the plot line, I like how 'Bloody Graduation' turned out to be the starting point, and I loved how Mikado went through what he thought was his last thoughts. And this story just gives so much depth to Operator. I mean, first reading of Operator you could just read into the story, but this gives specifics. It's like looking at a painting and then finding a magnifying glass to observe the detailed craftsmanship.

I'm rambling, aren't I?

I just want to say that I adore your story.
Kidiu chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Wow, this was strangely intense, and nothing was ever stated outright, so I've had to make educated guesses.

Anyway, I read this story for the ShizuMika, but even at the very end, I was voting for IzaMika. I suck... :(
ciel michaelis chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
This made me cry, I love this chapter so much I just wish this story can continue thank you for the update I love this fanfiction story I always will _
Nekokratik chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
Wow! Great Ending! A bit rushed, but Great non the less. Love it!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
I loved both endings! Q.Q They were just so great!

I'm so damn happy you made a happy ending~! *sniff* I just wished there was one where he would have end up with Izaya. *sniff* Oh well!

I hope you'll be able to write more amazing Durarara stories; I'll totally look forward to them! :D
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Uwahh, Mikado! I was going to stop at the happy ending, but my darn curiousity had to get in the way. D: But, I guess one still has to feel sorry for Izaya, who it seems love really did drive crazy... I had a lot of fun reading anyway, despite already knowing the tragic ending~ :)
thisaccountisdone que sera chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Wow; the ending was really impressive and I like how you made two endings for those who didn't want Mikado to die, or just be shot depending seeing as it is possible that he lived from the shot, but I have a feeling he most likely is dead seeing that's heavily implied and saying all this just makes me seem slow.

But I loved how you've written this, I was holding my breath for most of this chapter wondering exactly would happen to lead to the events of Operator.

The way you've gotten the characters personalities written is brilliant; such as Mikado's different attitudes it makes him much more realistic as a character, which is hard to find seeing as many writers make him 'Moe'.

I must say I've enjoyed reading this from beginning to end and I'm a mix of happy and disappointed, I love this story but its a sad thought to think that it's finished and there's no updates to look forward to anymore updates. Anyway congratulations on writing such a wonderful story.
xBunni chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Goosebumps at the end. I'm sad the ending is the same, I'd kind of held a shred of hope all the way, wishing that the gunshot from operator never actually killed Mikado, and perhaps the story will continue with Izaya kidnapping an amnesiac Mikado and trying to brainwash him to be his. Then while Shizuo spends time trying to locate him after discovering there was no body, Mikado will start to regain his memories and in the end, it'd be a happy ending for Shizuo and Mikado~ :(

But thank you, this was an amazing fic. It was so beautifully constructed. Immediately fav. :)
Sissy chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Dawwwh! Dawwwwh! DAWWWWH! I'm so sad it's over. And you pleased both groups! Nobody can say anything about it now! (and it makes me read operator again) Dawwwwh! This was all very fun. :3 And I'd like to apologize for letting life get in the way of the beta work I had started. I had fun though.

Izaya's such a creeper, he couldn't let well enough be. And it looks like Masaomi never found Izaya in time. He'll be seriously depressed about that. Though I hope Izaya gets caught by the police after. (actually I thought operator takes place in an alley, not a park, I really have to re-read this ending too)

I actually saw that there was a new chapter before heading out to work, then realized it was the last chapter right before I had to clock and I ended up cursing almost at the top of my lungs (no one was around though), but since I'm reading from my phone, I just want to say THANK YOU FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY!

Ps, did Shizuo ever find out why Mikado freaked out about the bed thing (wink wink)?
Deaths.Last.Prayer chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
This is my utmost favorite DRRR! fic and I've read it so many times, you have no idea. I LOVED IT! I even loved how it ended. Thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing story.
LiLi chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
It's over ;A; This has got to be the most cutest fics of shizuoxmikado I have ever read and I gotta say I'm going to miss looking forward to seeing that it got update and I cried a little when he talked about if they were ever meet again and gosh I can't believe it's over. So I would love to thank you for writing one of my most favorite fics of all time :3 I just can't tell you how sad I am because it's over and how happy I am at the same time. Anyways thank you for all your hard work that you put into this fic :D I LOVE YOU! xD
Milly22 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
This has to be the best fanfic for Durarara that I've read. Honestly you have written all of the characters so amazingly well, its astonishing how in character all of them are.

I think my absolute favourite characterization that you did was that of Izaya's. Just phenomenal. I was completely blown away by how amazingly in character he was. The way you had him fall in love with Mikado was very realistic for a person who has the traits of a sociopath. I just cannot say enough good things about how you've written his character.

I also loved the way you wrote Mikado, with the two sides, which a lot of writers choose to ignore. I'm so glad that you wrote the two sides because it makes Mikado that much more complex.

The ending of course was both sad and exciting, although I'm so glad you added Mikado's last bit of inner dialogue, looking back on the new friends hes made and especially the last lines about him and Shizuo meeting again, absolutely broke my heart, but I'm so glad he got to accept his death before he was actually killed and Operator makes a lot more sense now

Amazing amazing job. You are an exceptional writer, you should be very proud of this.
Viviane Renard chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Intense ending! This story has been a wonderful journey. I feel that, just like Mikado, we've had a real adventure.

As a side note, I like how Izaya calls Mikado's two sides both "masks." It brings home the question of which side is the "true" Mikado, and if one can even declare one personality dominant over the other.
Noyz chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
*cries* even... even though i knew what was going to happen... i still cried ;; so sad

freaken hate izaya .

but i loved it all the same :D
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »