Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Michiru Kita chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
"You!" Erika said, pointing at Mikado with a bright smile.

"Me…?"

"We're adopting you!" Walker said, also smiling.

"Eh..?"

"Welcome to our Sibling-hood!"

i must say this: ONE OF THE BEST DIALOGS EVER XD
RussianNeko chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very good :)
PiWrite chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
;A; SAD ENDINGS. THEY KILL ME. BUT THEY'RE SO REALISTIC. I LOVE THEM.
/CRYS

I swear reading Operator before If We Ever Meet Again, had the same effect that the monologues in Shakespeare's plays had on his audience. I knew that Mikado would be kill, but I still hoped that he wouldn't and him and Shizuo would be happy together... ;w;
It's late and I'm being analytical...
You're writing style is so nice to read (:

ps. I just realized that I read 4 of your stories, enjoyed all of them (stayed up late reading all of them) and didn't even realize it was you until now haha.
PiWrite chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
LOLOLOLOLOL.
wut love rivals.
PiWrite chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
AHHH CUTE (:
Ren-sama23 chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
Just one question, why not threesome like what Erika said? TT_TT
But I most love ShizuoXMikado pairing so it doesn't matter (not so much) ;D
I hope to read your Operator soon. xp
pollypoll chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
This was an amazing story. I loved it! This definitely has to be my favorite Durarara fic.
samiekins17 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
This was a fantastic story, even though the ending made me cry (of which I had read first).
tsugaru kaikyo fuyugeshiki chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I LOVED IT!
BeyondMyReach chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
This was written really, really well. My favorite Shizuo/Mikado fanfic even. I had a lot of fun reading this and the characters were portrayed brilliantly. I love how everything just slowly came together and how you brought up little hints you dropped previously (i.e. the sensei's death). Izaya... for some reason, I really feel sorry for him at the end. Yeah... Thanks for writing, and I would love to see another Durarara! piece from you soon.
Geminis93 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
0_0 wow...best ending ever!
She Who Walks With Death chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
This is the first purely Durarara fic I've read, and I absolutelty loved it! Shizuo was just too precious and putting him together with adorable Mikado was almost gave me cavities. Then there was Izaya falling in love with Mikado, oh how sad I felt for him. Too bad for him though, Mikado is Shizu-chan's! Well I'm going on to the next one after this! Thank you for this story, seriously!
Toreo chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
/dying from fangirling
Toreo chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Wow, this is exciting, great first chapter!
Ageha Sakura chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY I WILL NEVER FORGET IT BEST ONE I EVER READ!

I CRIED LIKE 70,018.1 TIMES