Reviews for A Celect Few
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 9 . 9/18/2010

"Your turn"? O.O

B's turn? *twiitch*

. . . . .

AHHH! *Takles celect* Fag!

Please make a sequel?

I'm begging you right here!

I really loved this! D:

C'MON! *Puppy eyes*
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
YEAH! Celect came back and is going to have her way his BB! HAHAKYAKYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BB fucking time!

Sorry I had a espresso mixed with chocolate, sprinkles, lots of sugar. And I had like 6 freaking Monsters mixed with Poprocks. I'm on a serious sugar high. Right now I'm worse than a freakin 2-yearold on Halloween. Well anywho the point is I would love for you to make a sequel to this even if it's only a one-shot. Still I loved it!
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I am not gonna say that I hate this story. By nature, stories cannot be hated. They shouldn't be hated, anyway.

But I really don't like the way you're writing it and developing everything. And it's not simply the L-torture that I can't swallow.

I don't like what you've done to L. I can't even recognize him. It's like you've taken away everything that made him my favorite DN character and left a helpless damsel-ish pathetic husk in his place. For one, L is too intelligent, too cunning to let something like this happen to him. He's the best for a reason. And where the heck is Watari, in all this?

Come to think of it, I don't like what you've done to B, either. Oh, he's still agressive and crazy and all, but I can't see him doing much of everything else he's been doing. I don't even think he and L have actually MET. They only know of each other's existence. Except one obsesses over the other on his quest to BEAT him, not rescue him.

And I really, REALLY don't like C (Celect? Why couldn't you call her Copy or something? I think Wammy's cared a bit more about spelling than that). Not only can I not sympathize with her at all, but I know that she's really little more than a cardboard Dominatrix villainness that the "monster/ hero" B must rescue his "treasure" L from. In other words, she's just a means of bringing the two together.

I'm surprised, almost appalled, that people are cheering this on. Either these readers are your friends, or this fandom has deteriorated to a disturbing degree. I realize that this is Death Note and therefore is kind of SUPPOSED to be kind of brutal, but not like this. If there's gonna be character torture, at least keep everyone involved in character.

On the bright side, I wholeheartedly agree with B's quote: "This wasn't a battle of wits, this was you getting off on his pain. It wasn't a fair fight. You've won nothing." I couldn't agree more. If C wanted to best L so badly, why didn't she simply try the approach B took? Or what Light took?

But that's pretty much it. Sorry. :(
Feadel Guardian chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Life is good!

that was my favorite part!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Yay! BB/L fluffy goodness! You did not disapoint. But can you please have Celect some how escape and show up at the motel, in a mood that makes her even more crazy than BB. And then her and BB can battle it out all badass and shit. Well anywho this was a seriously good chap and I love the BB/L fluff, and hope to see you reivew soon.
GayerThanATreeFullOfMonkeys chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
omg this was so cute! update soon!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Too effing lazy to log in. Are you turning this into a yaoi? If you are I don't mind, I'm all good with some BBxL fluff. I have to say that I would've liked a knife fight between BB and Celect. PlEaSe HaVe HeR cOmE bAcK! Anyway awesome chap pLeAsE uPdAtE sOoN.
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Yay! B saved L, awwww!~ Bit sad that Celect won't show anymore (or will she?) but she already had her turn with L but now it's B's turn. :D
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010

Lawli-pop got raped...

Just like I knew he would! I still say that BB needs to be captured an C fucks him too. Oh maybe, while she fucks one the other one could watch. That way they can both get laid, and BB gets some torture for having to watch his 'treasure' being voilated. MORE M-RATED GOODNESS! pLeAsE uPdAtE sOoN!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
C is soo cruel and crazy that it's awesome! So what is she going to do to him now? Love this chap and want you to update again real soon.
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010

BB's going more psycho then he already is. L is going to be scarred for the rest of his life because of this, he's just not going to show it. Beating his legs with some blunt object, you'd think what with how her personality is she would molest him, or something equally kinky. However I'm still likin this bitch's method. Oh! I have an idea, when BB finally tracks them down, C captures him, and then just like L, decides to fuck with him, and in more than one way. HAHAHAHA BB and L molesting yay! pLeAsE uPdeAtE sOoN
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I'm too lazy to log in, so here's my review. I LOVE THAT CRAZY BITCH! Poor L though he gonna get raped, but I'm pretty sure that pretty soon he's going to start begging for it. He is a guy, what else do you expect? He is not immune to the pleasures of the female charm. Also if add up the conditions of his containment and what she's doing to him, that is probably the most kinky thing to ever happen, and for some guys a dream come true. Anyway I hope you update soon this is going soo freaking awesome.
a.Rose.r chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Ermmm... This seems a bit... M-ish... Perhaps you should bump it up? Er.. ;3;
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
This is freaking cool! For some reason I can't help but like C. She is cool, badass that wants to mess with the minds of men. And I have total respect for that. I also want to see what BB is going to do next. Poor L though, I feel bad for him, he's going to be taken advantaged of by a girl. Hahahaha, well any way I really like this story and would love to see how it plays out. Please update soon.
RIPCURL.aus chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Im not really into anime or manga, but this seems pretty cool!