Reviews for A New Flavor of Ice Cream
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love this. Cool little oneshot idea.
dneprguy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was actually a very good story. A very good pairing. It could have went on for many more happy chapters.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I like the idea of Buffy going all the way through college and going into forensic science as well. I also think it is awesome that she would be a sparring partner for Ziva. As for cousin, I think I would see Willow as Abby's cousin faster, but it seems to work this way too, especially in a Dawn-less world.
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Nifty story! Really liked the ice cream scene!
whimsycality chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
"I heard about you and Buffy." Abby held up her hand when it looked like Ziva was going to speak. "Before you say anything, let me just tell you this: if you do anything to hurt her, I will make sure there isn't enough forensic evidence left to even prove that you died. Got me?" - This line totally cracked me up, perfect Abby.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
hahahaha best fic ever! sequel?
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was really fun. I don't usually like slash (usually because it so smutty) but this was enjoyable. I loved Ziva looking around to find the "thousand-pound pink gorilla in the room."
gopher101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Never would have expected this pairing.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was SO good! I want that flavour of ice cream, even though I'm shaking from the cold right now, it sounded very good. I don't really like Ziva all that much, but that's probably just cause I haven't seen too much of her and I miss Kate. Not her fault, I'm sure. But this was totaly great. Excellent job.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
this was an awesome one shot