Reviews for The Tale of Two Sisters
Update soon
annabell39645 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
please update soon
julieAKAweirdo chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
This story isn't half bad :)
San.Daughter.Of.Poseidon chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Soo awsme...pweez continue
booklover457 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
more! loving this so far
bookgirl 121 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Brilliant chapter :)

Can't wait to read how Lyra mets her big sister

Please update soon !
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Nice job. I guess I'll have to reread the rest and maybe even rewatch the movie, which I'd have to get from Netflix, to remember some of the characters' names, and some of the characters themselves even. By the way, you have a word in there that you are constantly misspelling. You've been saying "Magestrium". Shouldn't it say "Magestarium" or something like that? After all, that IS how it's pronounced. Otherwise, can't wait to read the rest. I must say, the thing that got me so crazy about it all in the first place was the character "Pan" and just the very idea of having a daemon. That would be the best thing ever. In fact, I am quite surprised nobody has written a "(main character's name here)/Pan" love story. For some reason, I just find that pairing to be rather interesting, despite the fact that they can never actually have a relationship like that. Maybe just the closest they can get to it instead? Now THERE'S a story I'd LOVE.
bookgirl 121 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
cool chapter!

really want to know what's going to happen next!

:) love this story
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Good :)
annabell39645 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
great story where is lyra and when does lyra meet them
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I LOVE this! Please update soon! :)
GummyBearGunner321 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I read this story a few months back and was dissapointed that it only had one chapter. Im so glad you decided to update. Please write more. This is one of my favorite fics.
bookgirl 121 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Cool chapter :)

Can't wait for next update!
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I thought it was good. Update soon please!