Reviews for The Ungrateful Dead
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/10
THIS IS AWESOME.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
funny and raucously tender.
suteko1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Fun, pure fun. A wizard in the sg1 universe, hysterical
Sai Pie chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Wow! Just. Bloody. Wow! Why aren't you writing anymore?
Sayichi chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
YA! Break the rules!
Val Velocity chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Really good! I laughed so hard! Amazing work! 3
Cheile chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Enjoying Fred's confusion on realizing that, yes, he is actually dead and in the afterlife. Love the cryptic talk from St. Peter/the otherworldly being. I busted a gut at the Saint Whosie-Whatsie comment from Fred, though. Not to mention all the other adjectives applied by Fred mentally to him throughout. That's hilarious!

Very typical of Fred not to accept that he IS dead and can't go back, period, the end, ad infinitum. Though he sure is trying! And WTF, Fred, you just hit Saint freaking Peter! Oh, NICE going. (Do you know your mother would smack you upside the head for that if she'd seen that? Or worse...)

The ending was great with the Daily Prophet articles about the awesome "sunsets" (George is no doubt proud, hehe) and then Fred's "miraculous" return (tho I bet Molly smacked him one once she regained consciousness!). Though I sense St. Peter might be grounded for allowing Fred to return to his mortal form. Maybe...

Funny and awesome. I'll be sure to check out your other HP fics next time I get to tag you :)
smuffly chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
(Imagine a LOT of laughter!)
That was so funny! Fred Weasley, Ascended? Oh, they really should have known better. I think they might have had a lucky escape. Daniel was bad enough when it came to the 'non-interference' thing - but Fred? No chance! And his reaction, his logic and his humour were so in character. Out of this world - literally! Great way to bring him back (which, of course, in the Stargate-verse is a common practice when it comes to lovable characters whose lives have just been cut short...)
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You don't know how ecstatic I am to find someone who TRULY appreciates Fred and George Weasley just like two red-headed, gorgeously handsome troublemaker pairs they are. (Your words, not mine) You and this story are definitely are going to my favorites. THANK YOU for making me laugh in my life with your story.
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Haha, I love it!
padfootlover4eva chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
oh gosh, i just died laughing! that was awesome! i can totally see that happening! well, in the wizarding world at least, with Fred. great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Damn that was so FRED!(: loved it. Your an awesome n amazing writer. Thanks (: I could totally see him doing this.
Thomson chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Great Story! I love your writing style!
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Was suggested to give your stuff a read by theelderwand1 and have to admit I am so glad I did.

This was just so... Fred from beginning to end and I absolutely loved how he gave St Peter all the different names. You managed to make it funny without taking away from the really touching theme of the story. Great job!

Lplli xx
St.-Holds-a-Grudge chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Someehow, you can just see Fred doing that...I almost feel sorry for the Acencion-dwellers...almost.