Reviews for Changing World
Akuma.Kikiyu-chan chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Nyyyeehhh I need more of this delicious story! Nomnomnom
Akuma.Kikiyu-chan chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Wow I love you so much. So far, you have combined zombies, hunters, cats, yaoi, I Am Legend, AND Cincinnati all in one fic. YOU ARE JESUS! Seriously though, I love you. YOU INCLUDED MAH HOME STATE, YO! (I'm not fully from Cinci but spent a whole lotta time there) :) Can I say I love you? 'Cause I do. I really, really do. -Hugs-

Guess what. This is my second time reading your fic. :3 I saw that you updated and decided that I just HAD to re-read it to get the full-awesomeness of the chapter update. LOVE YA :DD
deamonty-the loyal chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
so i herd u liek updating. I really only accidentaly checked this story, glad I did!
Inki Veins chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Goodness gracious. This has been in my inbox for WEEK and I FINALLY was able to read it all the way. *whew*

ANYWHO, nice chapter. The mentioning of Alcatraz made me a bit excited to see how it would be integrated. I'm a little disappointed that it was just a mention, but I'll get over myself.

I think my favorite part was the meeting memory. Don't want to get to close, so the use of "code names". Reminds me of Zombieland. :b

Great job, hon. n_n Keep up the good work.
gatorsnacks chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
I just wanted to say I loved this story o3o
Akuma.Kikiyu-chan chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
thank yeww for the new chapter! :DD yer awesome, keep up the good work! wd
Akuma.Kikiyu-chan chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
EEK i love this story :3 i cant wait to see what happens lol this is a great story, and yu are a great author - thank yu for writin this! :)
Inki Veins chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
It went from update to comedy to horror. I kinda wished there could've been more detail about the atrocities of New Vegas. Maybe that they ran over someone or thing in the road, or they got stopped by a traffic jam or something. But, I'll take what I get with a smile. n_n good, long chappy. Nice recap of the past too (i needed that).

Until next time!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
*excited* You're back! (and I'm late)

I've missed you so! You needed that break though, this chapter was amazing. You're getting better.

I love the progress between the boys and Alex just cracks me up.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.*does happy dance*
Inki Veins chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
Love how Wolfy is just fine with the idea of a corpse riding in the bus. :b

I remember how much Wolfy loved model trains! That's awesome that he's collecting them as he goes.

Goodness gracious, that's one helluva long kiss.

AWWWW! Josh and Wolfy are sooooo cutttteeee!

I just noticed, but the breaks in time are a tad bit hard to tell. You tend to mix past and present in the same paragraph. Just a lil quirk of mine.

TETRIS FTW! n_n

Took them long enough to get together. Three days of driving and countless others of flirting their hoods off. :b

Haha "he'd strangle us in our sleep." Dont know why that was so funny, but it was.

WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YEW!
Inki Veins chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
Goodness, I can't believe how long it took me to read this chapter. It's insane, because I know that I started it and all.

Anywho, I loved the initial introduction of Alex and his basic character. The first smoker of the story, if I recall correctly.

Josh never ceases to make me smile. Haha.

Wow...for a moment, I forgot Brittany was missing. Or that she was with Francis. I really need to go look over my old reviews...

Cars is the best movie. Love the reference.

All in all, I like this chapter and now I'm prepared to go to the updated chapter. n_n ttfn.
Alex chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
O.O

this fic made me put a hoodie, black jeans on while reading this

i luv hunters!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
lol Alex curses like i do!

I hope he doesnt turn out to be a huge doucher and already I miss Britt. sad face.

But guess who id all caught up! Woot woot!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Non! I dont think its a good idea to be going with Francy Brit, not at all. I do wish the boys will have some alone time :/
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
lol "thats not an offer!" hehe funny. I'm just trying to catch up sweetie.