Reviews for As Time Goes By
jkrowlingrox chapter 28 . 5/31
Nice story! I really liked how you didn't just use this as a way of giving an exact copy of YYH with Kagome and Shippo added in, but instead semi-manipulated events to work with their presence. It was very well done.
davycrockett100 chapter 28 . 5/3
awesome
MrsAlderaan chapter 28 . 4/28
I absolutely devoured this while story in, maybe, two days, and I absolutely loved it. Wish there was more, but, then again, it looks like you have a ton of other work on here too. I guess I'll go read your other stuff. :)
ChaosDancer12 chapter 11 . 4/10
Suzuka got bitch-slapped by Kagome. Classic, makes me giggle and laugh, every time I read it.
Rakaan chapter 28 . 1/30
Very well done! I always thought Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho could mesh well together if done right.
misherukuro chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
Fantastic job thanks for the story. ,
crimsontears82684 chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
The basic plot was promising. Unfortunately, the almost complete dismissal of all the Inuyasha gang except for Shippo for 98% of the fic was disappointing. Kagome dismissed Inuyasha as nothing more than a pet. No build up to the choice, it felt all together hollow. Sango and Miroku were treated as mostly afterthoughts. The fight with Naraku was alright, if uninspired. The main problem comes from Kagome. She is so OoC that she might as well have been an OC. That is how I had to read the rest of this fic. Kagome and Shippo were just OCs with similar charcteristics of the originals. There really is no other way to read this and be able to take it seriously. This had the potential to be really good but fell very short due to the terrible characterizations.
wanna-play-a-game chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
An honor to read. I'll put this on favorites when I'm feeling less lazy.
VioletLink7 chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Wow. Just wow. It has truly been a pleasure to read this story. I thoroughly enjoyed the twists Kagome brought to the tale of Yu Yu Hakusho. And I may or may not now ship Shippo/Koto because of you.
MysticMirage chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Good job shouldn't have killed off sesshomaru though
crazykenz chapter 28 . 5/15/2014
hahaha! nice ending! I really liked this! thanks for posting!
cookiemonsteromnomnom chapter 28 . 4/14/2014
Absolutely fantastic story! Honestly, could not stop reading...even when I had other work to do. You are a wonderful writer, and I hope you start somethin new soon! Ever check out Fairy Tail? Seems like something up your ally!
fellow chapter 28 . 3/26/2014
Magnificent tale.
fellow chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Cute Kagome Sesshoumaru interaction.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 28 . 2/28/2014