Reviews for Force Heritage: A Prelude To the Kenobi Way
Raiukage chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Glad to see you back!
depthxofxdreams chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Yay so glad to see you're back! I just finished One Path today so I'm excited to see you starting back! Can't wait for more! Glad your health is on the up as well! :)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Welcome back! I'm very glad to see this story again and moreso to hear that your medical problems have eased a bit.

If you do have EU questions, feel free to shoot them by me. I just completed a year-an-a-half quest to read every Star Wars novel and so know quite a bit. Wish I could volunteer for the pre-pub bit, but my schedule is just too erratic for me to be able to commit to something like that.
Jedi1952 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I just started reading this story and I really like how you are characterizing everyone. Your description of the area and culture a very clear and easily visulized by the reader. Looking forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Come on write some more... The last time this was updated was in 2011. It's 2012. Come on.
imaginary09 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
When Ani and Luke were talking, and Luke had that moment of feeling that he was going to be "left behind" by his siblings, I thought that that was such a moment of reality in this fantastic universe of Star Wars; I'm quite a few years younger than my brother and cousins, and while they're all into their careers and starting families and whatnot, I'm not even out of university. I really enjoy that you put in those moments, and of course I suppose that's the beauty of a story, that no matter how "out there" the premise might be, the themes are relatable. I also liked the reality check that Luke received from Ani that their parents, and their family, was in danger from more than just the Tusken Raiders, but from that bigger world outside where their family is famous and hunted. I was honestly so excited to see an update, it put a big smile on my face. I hope that your migraines improve (my mom gets them, so I've seen how difficult life can get when they start). Thanks for the update ). PS. I've been re-reading your epics lately lol.
A.Pevensie chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I'm sorry about your migraines! It's terrible that you have to deal with that. And in light of them, I especially appreciate this chapter :) Not super long, of course, and I still can't guess exactly where the Sand People issue will lead, but I like seeing Luke and Ani interact. I have a large family, and I'm a sucker for well-written sibling interaction. Looking forward to more in the future!
Kael Hyun chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Interesting story after reading the last chapter and seeing that you might include A'sharad Hett I have to ask if your going to include Obi-wan's old friend Quinlan Vos in this story or the next I also hope that you include K'Kruhk in the next who is AWESOME.

Also I have to wonder if your going to make mention of Galen Marek. Especially seeing as how he was one of the main Founders of the Rebellion.
A.Pevensie chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Oh yay! A new story! I read One Path and absolutely loved it (it's by far my favorite Obidala story), but I didn't find it till you'd already finished it. So I'm excited to be getting in on this one right at the beginning. And while it's still really early in this story, I really like the way you're exploring the relationship between Luke and Ani - I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Good chapter. Bad Obi for leaving the order. Bad Anakin for breaking your brother's heart. Good Padmé for keeping the family together. More, please?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Neat! Like your first chapter, I do. I think I should probably go back and reread One Path, and maybe all your other stories too... :-) Good luck on the next one. I like Ani's and Luke's disguised wheedling to get Luke to go with his dad. lol
Jump Highly chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Glad to see you've picked this storyline back up! I look forward to reading as you continue!
MissyLyssie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Eeee I can't wait to see where this goes :D

Amusingly, I just got round to actually finishing reading One Path, so this has come at the perfect time.