Reviews for Frostbite
Valhalla Lightning Farron chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was amazing. You have talent *w* I never imagined me doing that kind of think with Snow...but that indeed was interesting.
Fifi McFu chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Perfect little pick-me-up for my lunchtime break. You didn't drag it out, you kept the descriptions simple but teasing at the same time, and the dialogue was brilliant.
Magician's Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMFG. I love this. Whatever possessed you to write this was amazing. I loved it and the way you articulated the wording was crazy good. I cant wait to read more.
Option 141 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was exceedingly well done. Props to you!
stellaclaire chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
oh i love a good lightningxsnow smut. i hope you make more of these. :))
Fabi-Chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow... that was so much kinkier than I expected xD! Loved their characteristation! I hope to see more of this pairing from you! )
La'Fae Villiers chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Loved this. Especially the humor. I guess that will never die down between them no matter what happens. LOVE! 10/10
mom calling chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
La, I would love to try this out to see if it goes down the way you wrote it, but I'm pretty sure I'd need a chiropractor afterwards. Or, with my luck, just as the two of us would be makin' allota noise, the damn engine would stall out and go quiet, leavin' us doin' the whoopin'. I'm glad Snow and Lightening had all the good luck! thx mc
anne chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i like this kinky side of lightning.. lol
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/17/2010