Reviews for Ruined
my-broken-lullaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really liked this story, I thought it was cute how he didn't let her go when she tried to move back and I really like the pairing. Its well written and kept you reading :)
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
D'awww! This is my first 'Zifa' if you will, and I think you did a great job. This couple just screams kawaii to me. :D
Almafuerte chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Es hermoso tu fic, amo a esta pareja. Zack, es el HOMBRE que Tifa se merece. Y no un nene lloron como Cloud.
tartar12345 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw, so cute :) If only things turned out this way (both Zack and Aeris survived), Tifa and Zack may really have gotten together, and we'd have more sugary sweet sexy stuff from the two...
sakR9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Mmm ah... uh...

wow.

One of my favourite pairings as well, and I liked this take on them... I mean... this... part of their relationship, a heh.

Zack was just the right amount of funny and cuteness and hott hottness too
Plandapattipus chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hahaa! That was funny! You're a really good writer, I really enjoy all your stories. I missed your Fack stories though! ): When are you going to update Knight in Shining Armor? ;(
always-kh chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
it was funny and i liked it though i'm not hugely into smut.
Ski October chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
L-O-L!

Poor Zack can't do his own laundry ;D

This was awesome, and very cute!

I have missed your Fack stories! :)
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
...I know how to operate a helicopter, for crying out loud! - men XD

loved it!
mom calling chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I've heard that some guys do this (gum up the works) on purpose so they'll never be expected to help with chores again. It's a deception that needs cleverness to pull off-the main chore person cannot suspect conniving or it's curtains for the would-be gold-bricker. Not that Zack's a gold-bricker, and I don't think he's pulling a deception here, altho he's not heart sick much, and not surprised that Tifa would show up quickly...No, he's not deceptive by nature, but he's not a dummie, either. thx, VNinja mc