Reviews for The Best Laid Con
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
LOL poor neal
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
snicker that would have been funny
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was absolutely hilarious. I can just imagine Peter coming to the rescue and pretending to once again arrest Neal to get him from the clutches of Whitney. That would just be the cherry on top of the cake.
AliWC chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I went to your profile and I saw a fic I hadn't read. Confused me...

Anyway, this fic is nicely hilarious!

You weren't the only one that was shocked by Neal's rejection.

Did she not know what she was rejecting? But of course she didn't... her loss.

Mind you, anyone who uses the body language Neal used to appear creepy deserves to be walked away from very quickly.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was hysterical. I'd love to see one of Neal's cons backfire on him like this!
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ah, yes... It's always nice to see the charm offensive turned back on the charmer. I like the portrayal of Neal in a panic - it's not seen enough, clearly - and the overall humor of the piece was delightful. Thanks!

Best,

Miran
Rainey13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nicely played! but really, Neal wasn't doing something stupid - he was just taking one for the team ;-)
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOL! just found this;hilarious!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
so funny! Poor Peter walk in on that...
Wondo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Still laughing. Comeuppance for Neal in the charm department. Great little story.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice job! Happy to help. Your bit about the medical examiner was clear and funny without being obvious, and Mozzie's last line was awesome with a capital "A." Well done. :)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ahh that was lovely. I'm reading your "Con" stories - started with Fearful, I think and jumped right on to the sequel. I love how well you have the storyline planned out. It seems like a spinoff from the actual show - only with more violence and whumpage. And honestly that's kinda what I think the show needs. There's just something ommensely satisfying about action on screen or paper. Like a little release vowel that keeps from killing my boss ;)

But anyway (she says, hoping she didn't scare the writer too much) I'm gonna keep reading what else you've got. Should probably leave a review for Fearful huh?

Cheers. Andi.
j3nnee chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hmmm... do I detect a "pun" in that title? ;)

Great story! Meant to review much sooner.
fanfiction-freak chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
OMG! That was fricking hilarious! I just got back from the work shift from hell, and omg, this was so what I needed! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was perfect!
goofy22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ha, ha, ha, ha, wipes eyes, 'stud muffin'..ha, ha, ha, ha,

Give a girl some warning, nearly fell off my pooter chair laughing so much..even woke up my tiny Yorkie, Star and she gave me a very funny look, I can tell you.

Thank you very much.