Reviews for Two and a Half Doctors
Crystalzap chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
I didn't really understand the reference for the third time at the beach or how he could be doing it at the same time as as that day buuuuut this wasn't really my kind of story anyway
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
I really wanted a better ending than this, The Doctor belongs with Rose and every version of him knows it River or Romona wasn't ever who he loved
FluttersongStar chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love this story, it's a bit hard for me to imagine this many people at the same time, however, i really like this story!
meowbooks chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
Romana, yes?

I'm still a bit reeling from all the time traveling, paradox-y confusion, but well done, I'll get it all straight in my head eventually. :D Thank you for this adventure.
meowbooks chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Oh goodness. I'm glad John and Rory didn't walk in on that conversation. XD
meowbooks chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
The description of the mental journey was so brilliant and lovely and beautiful and glorious...
meowbooks chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
River, you lovely, lovely ,Aunt, you. And nice explanation for Phea's her Gallifreyan-ness.

And Rose's disappearance is a bit like when proper Ten vanished, "Rose Tyler-"

Nice parallel.
meowbooks chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Well that certainly clears some things up. Thank you. :D
meowbooks chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Oh dear. Paradox 9/10 and Rose are quite different, aren't they?

Go, Phea, go! Thank ye, Lady TARDISes.

Pesky typo:

Cole black haircoal black hair
meowbooks chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Noooooo. That bug is a beastly thing. Grrr. Well done on approaching the chapters from the different angles. :D
meowbooks chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Ooo, three TARDISes. And Phea is adorable and smart...her mother's and father's daughter through and through. But screaming isn't good. No, no, no. It most certainly isn't.
meowbooks chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Crap. Crap. Crap. RIPPLED OUT OF EXISTENCE? I apologize for my less than coherent review... *runs to the next chapter*
meowbooks chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Noooo, it's all so confusing! It's properly scary, though. I'll just pop on over to the next chapter, shall I? Yes, it's so lovely I can't stop now.
meowbooks chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Nope. I was wrong the real timey-wimey was in this chapter. So very complicated. And scary. I can't imagine knowing my daughter had blinked out of existence for a moment...
meowbooks chapter 1 . 7/25/2011